Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Got this off of the AMRA site

Suction dredge mandatory mediation update for California:

We had a chance to communicate with Jerry at PLP last night and want to inform everyone that the mediation is "confidential" and the participants are not allowed to discuss what is ...transpiring. We can assure everyone that PLP will not negotiate any of our rights away period.

PLP is a stellar organization and truly has our best interests in mind. We trust them implicitly. We most likely will not know what is going to happen for some time.

If agreements cannot be made during the mediation, the judge has 38 days after that to make a ruling. Worst case scenario, we will know what will happen by the 1st of August.

10414569_661767733917306_1140243504842934883_n.jpg

OP
OP
D

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea for AMRA a for profit organization.

We already knew the info they post because they get it from Jim. I wish they would quit using the picture of the my old dredge I sold to Jim.

We go directly to the court papers. The actual minutes of the meetings and the next hearing is in Nov when the cases will be decided or court continues.

AMRA also was telling everyone that the judge had to make a decision right away. BS there hasn't been a decision made yet. Not since 2003 or since 1994 when the beginning of banning the evil dredge started.

After meeting with the Forest service and DFG multiple times. The Sheriffs office multiple times. Over 5 court cases, all dimissed. The agencies march ahead and do whatever they want. FIM is still mining our claims.

Are the roads open up north because of AMRA yet. Or do we just keep hearing about what a great job Shannon is doing.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Rick, I don't have a dog in that fight, not a AMRA member, met him at a Coarsegold Gold Prospectors meeting a couple of two or three years ago, as he had a claim on upper Bull Creek, Just printed it as there is not much information being leaked on the hearing. There is a post on the New 49ers board that reads. At this point I take everything with a grain of salt.

Continuing into day 2

ratled [SIZE=-2][1 edits; Last edit by ratled at 13:35:22 Wed Jun 25 2014][/SIZE]

---
Never confuse motion with progress

Illegitimi non carborundum
Rod_Seiad
755 posts
Re: SB Court ( 15:31:09 WedJun 25 2014 )InteractReplyQuoteReport To ModLast PostsIgnore UserGlobal IgnoreWhisper

Are you there in person, Ratled?

ratled
809 posts
DSC01033_zps43964e66.jpg

Re: SB Court ( 00:30:52 ThuJun 26 2014 )InteractReplyQuoteReport To ModLast PostsIgnore UserGlobal IgnoreWhisper

To be continued Sept 4 & 5th. Rules of the MSC still apply

@ Rod - YES

ratled

---
Never confuse motion with progress

Illegitimi non carborundum

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted on another forum continued to sept 3rd on Brandons case.....steal another season at least them :censored: John

OP
OP
D

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you Ron

Just like for accurate info and so far after the last court date in May, we have heard everything about the case being decided in a certain time frame. Most of the noise came from groups promoting their sales.

It just gets old after awhile. You should just about be getting to that point also.
We keep on working for our rights, because it is what we need to do. Not for membership sales.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
What I have had my fill of is unelected bureaucrats and Libertard Bay Area bought and paid for politicians infringing on both private property rights, and the soverign right to mine our claims per the 1872 Minning laws, and per the state constituion.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sic sic sic stream by stream rationale is SUPPOSED to have been done by CDFG but never done and now miners expected to do their job for them. Stopher wasted 5 years and $6 mill+++ and did nuttn' and the miners expected to do it in a matter of weeks for free.sommab-John:skullflag:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Stopher, the perfect unelected lying backstabbing cabinboy for the libertards in Sacramento and the bay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions