golden caribou mining club

goldchaser3

Jun 21, 2010
I joined last year and checked out a few of the claims. The founder died last year and his son has taken over. I've never had any responses to emails, myself, during this time. He does answer his phone - best time seems to be on weekends. Saturday mornings are usually good. I think he lives in the bay area and comes up every other weekend. I think this is the number (530) 283-5141

OP
OP
R

riverbeau

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thnx goldchaser3 i'll give it a try.so,can i ask what you thought of the operation there? i'm no fledgeling,so i realize,especially with the restrictions in place as to what one can or cannot do,that this activity can only truly be considered a recreation;still,is there still good workable ground? i'm mostly into m---- d------ now,so,did you happen to see the hydraulic pits and old bedrock areas? thanx,R.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey riverbeau - check out "Ca70" old posts. He talks a lot about MDing, but there are some comments about Golden Caribou,(he was/still is a member), and he
talks about the feather river area. Hope this helps - gl

goldchaser3

Jun 21, 2010
OK, try this one. I think this is Barry Burton's cell phone (650) 697-4598
And I think this is the number of the place (trailer) where he spends the weekends (530) 283-1384
Yes, I went to the hydraulic claims - Spanish Gold. Found some iron things but no gold. Need to spend more time there. Looks promising.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread