Future Miners Sorting Cobbles

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had the junior mining crew sorting cobbles. 20140814_123216.jpg

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Jimmy said! As each of my three children arrived at the age of "4" I would take them backpacking with me, the first trip was always interesting as they always had one particular question that I knew was a serious question to them. Over the years, taking them one at a time, we bonded, shared each day, learned about one another and carried life long memories back out with us from each trip. Great to see you sharing and teaching the young ones!..................63bkpkr

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you can have them dressed apropriately and packed with a sack lunch I can pick them up at 7AM Sunday. I have a river to work.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I took the older boy in the red shirt to Salmon Falls and he put me to shame! I couldn't keep up with him lol

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
0510141104-01.jpg 0510141104-00.jpg These are pictures of my 4 year old granddaughter helping me load my highbanker back in May. She had more fun with getting wet from the leak in the layflat hose connection that was spraying up about 20 feet into the air..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread