American River Meet-Up Thread

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First off, this is just an attempt to meet up with others on TN; however, with that said, we All need to remember to keep safety in mind at all times. There are many odd ones out there online, trying to pull a fast one on Anyone willing..so again, please be careful with who you choose to meet, and where (in a public place to begin with)

I wanted to see a thread where others can post a date or area where is desirable, and possibly get a chance to meet someone new; to create relationships, and a Community of course.

I will be heading to the river here shortly today, kinda flying off the seat of my pants (plans fell through).. Let me know (or pm)

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I like this idea EXCEPT for the fact that "others" also view/monitor this site for "targets"! its best to keep your dates/locations to yourself for your own personal protection! the Missouri Department of Recources has been known to use this practice for their own gain! WORD TO THE WISE!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very true what russau said. I will work with people that are new to gold occasionally as they usually do not have the basic skills of prospecting and little idea of how to go about it., the same as I was in the beginning. I will pm them multiple times to make sure everything is going to workout. You can get a good read about someone that way. The bottom line is always be safe and don't Publicize where you are going and be cognizant of your surroundings at all times.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let's all meet at the bridge at 3:37 pm. I am the one with the orange wig. I will be unloading my hydraulic monitor from the VW micro bus with the peace sign!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Didn't I work with you before?

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let's all meet at the bridge at 3:37 pm. I am the one with the orange wig. I will be unloading my hydraulic monitor from the VW micro bus with the peace sign!
..well..
I tried

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I waited on "the bridge" for 2 days and nobody showed up! musta been the wrong bridge or in the wrong state! maybe it was my sniper rifle that scared people off?? :):)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread