Anyone know about Westport Gold Project near Quartzite AZ and

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I read their prospectus GoldPannerDave.

Any company that thinks they can process 500 - 1000 tons a day on a 20 acre claim in Middle Camp is to be avoided in my opinion. They propose to dig the whole claim to 30 foot depth, yet they don't have a plan for the tailings, water supply or infrastructure? The water alone is a big no go in that area of the country.

You might want to read what others who have invested with these people before have to say.

INVESTORS BEWARE! This is the former AMWI with a symbol change!

In future you might look to SEC filings that state "known reserves" and avoid the speculation that revolves around test results or wild claims of 273 million in value or huge nuggets. Middle Camp is a well known placer district with several areas still open to claim. You could have your own claim there for less than $300 just by doing a little research.

On the other hand if you are looking for a "play" in penny stocks this might be a possibility, I just don't know much about OTC or pink slips. If that is your intent I think you may be posting to the wrong forum. Folks here are interested in gold - not stock plays.

Just one man's opinion.

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
G

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I read their prospectus GoldPannerDave.

Any company that thinks they can process 500 - 1000 tons a day on a 20 acre claim in Middle Camp is to be avoided in my opinion. They propose to dig the whole claim to 30 foot depth, yet they don't have a plan for the tailings, water supply or infrastructure? The water alone is a big no go in that area of the country.

You might want to read what others who have invested with these people before have to say.

INVESTORS BEWARE! This is the former AMWI with a symbol change!

In future you might look to SEC filings that state "known reserves" and avoid the speculation that revolves around test results or wild claims of 273 million in value or huge nuggets. Middle Camp is a well known placer district with several areas still open to claim. You could have your own claim there for less than $300 just by doing a little research.

On the other hand if you are looking for a "play" in penny stocks this might be a possibility, I just don't know much about OTC or pink slips. If that is your intent I think you may be posting to the wrong forum. Folks here are interested in gold - not stock plays.

Just one man's opinion.

Heavy Pans

Thanks for such an informational response. I am not planning to play penny stocks. This was a financial offer to help provide ITEC Solutions capital which they would loan to Westport Gold in return for 75% of the production until the loan was repaid, then 25% of the production until the mine no longer produces.

Westport claims to have 2 claims, but even with that, you are correct about production problems; let alone 500+ tons a day.

Again, thanks.

Also I thought that since so many on here are in Arizona, someone might have some personal knowledge of the project.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Westport is trucking all gravels to a mill near Ehrenburg for processing, so they say. It has an existing, approved POO they say. Anyone know of a gold mill there? Or a placer mine near Quartzite named Westport?

Information from anyone from the area that has physically seen either would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

OP
OP
G

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I thought I would mention I think the offer I got for buying gold from this project was too good to be true and that it is likely a scam (though I don't know that for sure). I was looking for any evidence that they actually have done anything really at the claim (supposedly extensive trenching to get data about reserves) or that there really is a mill capable of handling 1000 tons/day at Ehrenburg.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread