Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Mom has been bugging me about what I want and I really couldn't think of much. She said "What? You don't need mining equipment??? How about a hundred bucks?"
Well now, that got me thinking. I prioritized it to get as much bang for the buck as I can.

Screen for pump (homemade using hardware cloth)
Pick
Sledgehammer
Rock ID book (any thoughts on which one?)
Hand suction dredge
Miller table
Back vac

How about you?:dontknow:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Model 71 winchester and a model 42 winchester. But I would settle for the Cowboys to win a superbowl too :hello2:

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I want a Bazooka 36" Sniper and a Bazooka Mini. And my 4Runner blew a head gasket a few months ago and we had to sell it (wasn't worth fixing at that point). Mamma needs a new four wheel drive! The old F250 diesel of hubby's isn't 4x4. :BangHead:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"What do you want for Christmas???"

First and foremost: To wake up.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Desires are a buck a dozen
- However, for the opportunity to meet my Birth Family/Mother; would be a quite a gift.

(Mining-wise: I guess I desire a new claimsite to tussle upon next season)

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff, I'll e-mail you the ISBN number for a couple of really good rock/mineral books. Not cheap but well worth the price of admission.

As for myself..... Hummmmmmm...... Oh! I know!!!!
How about having my sister getting me bought out of the San Diego property so I can get back to having a life of my own again? I'd settle for at least a time frame if nothing else!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
ISBN is the books number is some system. You can go to Amazons search page and use it in a search. That way you get the exact book instead of a ton of other books. My girlfriend in Georgia was a book dealer. That's how I learned about it.

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jeff, I'll e-mail you the ISBN number for a couple of really good rock/mineral books. Not cheap but well worth the price of admission.

Don't suppose you'd mind sharing those ISBN numbers with me as well?

I'm always interested to see if others can tip me off onto references I may not be familiar with!

Thanks in advance!

~Tejaas~

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I would really like for Christmas, for ALL the ignorant environutz to just "dry up, blow away
and leave the miners, loggers and fishermen ALONE" That's not too much to ask for....is it? :dontknow:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aside from World Peace and other things that are out of my hands....

All I want for Christmas is for my girls to have a great one.
The presents are taken care of, now its just about trying to sprinkle a little magic into the mix.
Things come and go for me all the time, but making my girls happy is something that I don't ever want to go.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think I would really like for Christmas, for ALL the ignorant environutz to just "dry up, blow away
and leave the miners, loggers and fishermen ALONE" That's not too much to ask for....is it? :dontknow:

Stick with world peace it has a better chance;(

$300K to buy my patented dream claim. Not holding my breath on that one either so I'd be content with good health and happiness.

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant find the remote for the telly- even with the deteknix x pointer.

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice new shiny AK 47 under the tree would do it for me. There are only 3 things in my life I can't seem to have enough of, gold,weapons and bullets...:headbang:-John

Attachments

• 100_2763.jpg
    100_2763.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 101

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I want world peace. Wait that's backwards. I want a piece of the world, loaded with gold and free of stupid government regs that hinder my getting that gold.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
ROFLMAO! Good one Mojo! That's what I'm working toward myself but it's on hold thanks to my procrastinating sister.

Hey John! I'd suggest that you switch to archery for three reasons. First: Bows are quiet so you don't attract undo attention to yourself. Second: Arrows are re-useable so you're not constantly spending money on ammo. Last but not least: It's hard as hell to get a ballistics test off of an arrow! Just change the bow string out after you remove that claim jumper. We had a motto in our archery group. ARCHER: Go ahead and run... You'll just die tired!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread