Other
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the frick....they haven't got enough letters to de-publish so they extend :BangHead:.........are you reading this AZBlackbird? So, if they get the right to petition for de publish....and get it .Do we get to petition for republish of the de-published publishment?

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Stock up on envelopes, printer paper, and stamps folks, you can expect the CBD to start a flood of senseless filings, in the interim.

azblackbird

Sep 27, 2011
Glendale, AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI Pro, GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What the frick....they haven't got enough letters to de-publish so they extend :BangHead:.........are you reading this AZBlackbird? So, if they get the right to petition for de publish....and get it .Do we get to petition for republish of the de-published publishment?
Is it too cold for a dredge-in? If not, I'd be grabbing every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has a dredge, high banker, or whatever and assemble a few hundred people each week on different sections of your rivers. Protest! Protest! Protest! What are they going to to... arrest everybody? :dontknow:

Rdg Sluicer

Dec 11, 2012
Redding, Ca
Detector(s) used
BGT Prospector

BGT Super Mini

Angus MacKirk Explorer

South Yuba Mining Highbanker
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
our legal system is such a friggen joke!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
We've become land of the ruling class and no freedoms instead of land of the free...

Sent from a empty soda can!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Is it too cold for a dredge-in? If not, I'd be grabbing every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has a dredge, high banker, or whatever and assemble a few hundred people each week on different sections of your rivers. Protest! Protest! Protest! What are they going to to... arrest everybody? :dontknow:

The tree huggers would just snap lots of pictures and turn the tables and say "see look at all the greedy miners and look at that menacing equipment. Just think of the damage they do to the rivers and fishies! They must be stopped and squashed!" They would have one heck of a photo opportunity...
The tree hugging liberals are snakes in the grass and they love to play dirty...

Sent from a empty soda can!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This time of year you would see the exhaust down on the river . Next thing ya know we'd being going to court defending ourselfs against the air resources board

OP
OP
Oakview2

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Rumor has it that the CA Supreme court has about 10,000 cases per year submitted. They obviously only hear a few, since this was submitted at the end of the year, more than likely they are cleaning up last years overload. JMHO

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
OMG fowledup, please don't put that out there again:evil6:

I'm sorry my sarcasm slipped out and got the best of me, lol, although not giving them any new ideas- noxious fumes, noise and air pollution were thrown out there long ago., but I will zip the lip, indeed no need for further reminding, my bad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread