Are there any shows/conventions for prospecting/treasure hunting?

bass99

May 9, 2005
Central Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac with sunray probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The GPAA has announced the official GPAA Gold & Treasure Shows lineup for 2015: Pomona, Calif., Feb. 7-8; Mesa, Ariz., Feb. 28-March 1; Stockton, Calif., March 7-8; Portland, Ore., March 28-29; Boise, Idaho, April 11-12; Las Vegas, Nev., April 25-26; Denver, Colo., May 16-17; Charlotte, N.C., May 30-31 and Knoxville, Tenn., June 6-7.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Whats not shown or talked about is the shows that were promised to the gpaa clubs that got reniged on by the gpaa and NO REFUND for the moneys the clubs put out for secureing buildings for the show! and they didn't even have the courtesy to reply to these clubs about what was going on! some clubs have QUITE the gpaa because of it! kinda like our own gubermint!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
For a small show I used to like the B.O.N.E. show in Keene NH "Best of the North East" sponsored by George Streeter back when I lived in NH. Not sure if they still do it now that I've been in Tennessee for 3 years.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
personnaly I think we are going to see more independant gold shows comeing from clubs that sponsor them themselves! to me , it looks like big gold clubs have shot themselves in the foot UNLESS they are on the westcoast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread