Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
I did see that and I even checked out the website, it does look interesting but I can't see the $100.00 price tag.

OP
OP
goldog

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If it works and holds up to the rigors of mining, I don't think that is too bad. They may be able to offer it for less once it's at Cabela's or wherever. $59.99-$79.99 is my bet.

He'll have to sell a lot of them to make the shark happy. Robert H is probably lurking here as we speak. Just to find out what he's gotten himself into.:icon_scratch:

smiked

Feb 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought my camo one today. Never panned in my life and have a trip to Mosquito Creek in Alma, CO.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It creates a fluid bed in the recovery bowl....a very good idea. Should be a great tool for places where sluicing is banned such as Vermont and the national forest in Georgia. I'd like to try that on the Green River (lots of water there but no flow for sluicing).

kevin1

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one, and it does work fairly well for fine gold. I posted a review of it, if you live in a glacial gold area it would come in handy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread