The Truth About the BLM ....

yodi

Mar 24, 2015
NE Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not bad the guy was kind of a douche but he made good points.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
yuup overreach

Attachments

• applaud.gif
    applaud.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 385

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
I used to think my father was kind of extreme; sitting in his chair yelling at the television or newspaper article. 20 years later, I'm that guy.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I used to think my father was kind of extreme; sitting in his chair yelling at the television or newspaper article. 20 years later, I'm that guy.

NO SH-- HUH? Exactly, our whole house use to roll our eyes at dad "going off". We all without exception are the exact same way now. I have even lost my vanity and sense of fashion, LOL!

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I too got all worked up over what I saw on the news or read in the paper. Then about 5 years ago (I'm 50 now) realized the only thing I could really do about it was vote and support those groups that share my values. Just not holding on so tight to all that negativity allowed me to mellow way out and even my family noticed. Come to think of it, about that same time I also switched to sip'n the better grade whisky.....whatever

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy skips over much of history of government owned land, he also picks and chooses sections of laws that fit his worldview. Many who have wealth would love this land privitised, as land can be a source of wealth. If it happens will find yourself locked out totally from the land. As for Bundy , he is a thief, and lies about his past and relationship with the property there. He has had Many, Many ,many chances to legally present his case to different courts of law over and over. He doesn't have a case, he is scofflaw violator He is a criminal, and he is cheating all American citizens. As for the BLM nothing is perfect but it is better that losing all access to the land if it is turned over to private interest.

57chevy

Oct 4, 2014
The West
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 D Looking to find enough to replace it.
Replaced it with a Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The original plan that the founders set up was for everyone to own land under allodial title. Also called land patent. A family member has two such deeds, both signed by a president, so I know they are real.
The bankers have manipulated everything so that they retain the land patent(s) and the so called buyer only has beneficial title. All you home owners, check your mortgage papers, you are listen as a tenant. That is how they get away with the property tax scheme. With a land patent, not even a court ruling could take any ones land away. That is what they fear.

Besides, if you check all the governments and agencies in this country are listed as private corporations complete with DUNS numbers.

We are being screwed big time.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aliens, Mermaids, and Bigfoots are behind it all

57chevy

Oct 4, 2014
The West
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 D Looking to find enough to replace it.
Replaced it with a Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prove me wrong kayakpat, because I can prove everything I posted. It is all documented and would stand up in a court of law.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Prove me wrong kayakpat, because I can prove everything I posted. It is all documented and would stand up in a court of law.

Much of what you posted is true. I understand your passion 57chevy but you might want to rethink the courts supporting tax free patented land. It just ain't so and never has been. It has long been the law of the land that once a patent is granted the land becomes the same as any other private property. A little research would have revealed that for you. It's not a new subject for the courts.

Here is one of the earliest of many Supreme Court decisions correcting that common misunderstanding - there are many more.
From the Supreme Court decision in Wilcox v. Jackson, 38 U.S. 13 Pet. 498 498 (1839)

Yes that's 1839.

Whenever the question in any court, state or federal, is whether the title to property which had belonged to the United States has passed, that question must be resolved by the laws of the United States. But whenever the property has passed, according to those laws, then the property, like all other in the state, is subject to state legislation so far as that legislation is consistent with the admission that the title passed and vested according to the laws of the United States.

There are exceptions and nuances to the principle that patents, once granted, are subject to state land tax authority but there is no general protection from tax for patented land and never has been.

Now the problem we both have is how do we relate this patent subject to the original posters subject much less gold prospecting? I'm not seeing the connection. Do you?

Heavy Pans

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cities and Towns have been incorporated for many many years, you should have learned that in civics class it is nothing new, , Also don't assume everybody is getting screwed, lots of people are doing very well. Yea Clay I thought this was a forum of treasure hunting , not a extension of the alex jones BS show.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread