drought.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 137

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last request to keep politics off all threads not in politics forum.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red your well aware it is not open for debate..

There is no discussion on admin/mod actions in open forum per TN rules..

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

"We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

Johnny your post was deleted because this is what happens when I click on link...

Warning
The request contains an invalid URL!

Advisory provided by Google and: VigLink

Bluestar9

Feb 21, 2015
The Great State of Jefferson
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Red your well aware it is not open for debate..

There is no discussion on admin/mod actions in open forum per TN rules..

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

"We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason."

Johnny your post was deleted because this is what happens when I click on link...

Warning
The request contains an invalid URL!

Advisory provided by Google and: VigLink

And you deleted my posts because...............

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you deleated my post because...............
And you deleated my post because...............

I repeat....

You quoted a post that was deleted and was arguing mod action in open forum......It will NOT be discussed in open forum.

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Timber, as you know, result's are as they have been for the past 30 years,

Digger

Mar 24, 2003
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor management may not have helped matters but to blame "Man" for these problems is not correct. These conditions have happened throughout history even before man walked the earth. Here is Kansas we have been in drought for many years now.

Mother Nature is in charge of who much rain we get not man. Man only can control how it gets used.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one minute the argument is Climate change is natural and man cannot affect the climate,, then in the next breath, the Climate is being changed by a man made conspiracy. If it wasn't so serious of the subject, I would think it is funny

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If you think weather modification is a conspiracy theory you are sadly lacking in something upstairs:BangHead:

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The artical was about removing dams from the kalmath river, building a supply cannal and that then gov.swatzanager thought mabey building more, taller, better dams would be a good idea (when you live in a desert and all)..... they were talking about looking down the road (from 2008) saying that drought (agine-desert) was predictabel. The artical lays out the coalition of opposistion aginst the dams.
Well that was an affective coalition! Congrats on a job well done. Hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor,,,(but you will probably have to import that fruit now)

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor management may not have helped matters but to blame "Man" for these problems is not correct. These conditions have happened throughout history even before man walked the earth. Here is Kansas we have been in drought for many years now.

Mother Nature is in charge of who much rain we get not man. Man only can control how it gets used.

Kansas has 53 people per square mile with 2,900,000 total people
California has 239 people per square mile on average for 38,800,000 people with many counties ranging much higher like Los Angeles that averages 2,419 people per square mile. So there really are not any similarities between Kansas and California and we are in a drought here also that really varies from really bad from Central Cal down to Southern Cal to still tolerable in Northern Cal. But much of the water storage has been emptied to save fish that were not native to California in the first place. Northern California has the water and these are the counties above San Francisco. Look at the link and see the population difference. California Population per square mile, 2010 by County

It's no wonder that the people up north where the water is never win a vote. Central and Southern California are a big part of the Political Machine running the entire country. When it comes to news in California, one needs to just follow the money as to what gets published. As a miner I made my living in this state and did quite well. Water always has been a big part of my life whether diving for gold, swimming, fishing, or drinking. I lived off of the fish that I caught for many years, while my personal mining ventures gave my father the ability to retire many years ago. So I live and watch what happens here but as for voting, we who live north of Sacramento basically have no say and where I mine in Sierra County we have only a few people per square mile. But what we do have - the water and the Gold, everyone else wants also so we still have a little say here and there. So the drought is real and the water really is completely manipulated here in this state.
Northern California Vs. Southern California: Who Runs The Golden State?

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kansas has 53 people per square mile with 2,900,000 total people
California has 239 people per square mile on average for 38,800,000 people with many counties ranging much higher like Los Angeles that averages 2,419 people per square mile. So there really are not any similarities between Kansas and California and we are in a drought here also that really varies from really bad from Central Cal down to Southern Cal to still tolerable in Northern Cal. But much of the water storage has been emptied to save fish that were not native to California in the first place. Northern California has the water and these are the counties above San Francisco. Look at the link and see the population difference. California Population per square mile, 2010 by County

It's no wonder that the people up north where the water is never win a vote. Central and Southern California are a big part of the Political Machine running the entire country. When it comes to news in California, one needs to just follow the money as to what gets published. As a miner I made my living in this state and did quite well. Water always has been a big part of my life whether diving for gold, swimming, fishing, or drinking. I lived off of the fish that I caught for many years, while my personal mining ventures gave my father the ability to retire many years ago. So I live and watch what happens here but as for voting, we who live north of Sacramento basically have no say and where I mine in Sierra County we have only a few people per square mile. But what we do have - the water and the Gold, everyone else wants also so we still have a little say here and there. So the drought is real and the water really is completely manipulated here in this state.
Northern California Vs. Southern California: Who Runs The Golden State?

:icon_thumright::icon_thumright: I agree Mr. Lukens.
So..in the State of Jefferson, we had better learn....and pay close attention whom we elect!

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you expect anything different? Capital (money), is the heartbeat of our country. People seem confused about what kind of system we live in, I don't get that and that goes back to the P word which is what this thread was started for and about . AnywayI hope we do not repeat history and relive the dust bowl. Storms are bad down south. with the water down in California should be easier to access some creeks I would think for gold

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of no politics is hard to understand...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread