BLM History of Abuse - Kerby Jackson

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same garbage over and over, what is this forum becoming a extension of alex jones web site?

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
same garbage over and over, what is this forum becoming a extension of alex jones web site?

The Sugar Pine Mine confrontation is a predictable and important next step in the struggle ALL miners have been facing over the last 30 years, including you. It's unfortunate you do not appreciate updates on what is happening in Galice, most of us do.

One thing does confuse me. These threads are clearly titled and it's obvious what the discussion is about. How is it that you find yourself intentionally navigating to threads you are clearly not interested then feel compelled to complain about what is being said?

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Sugar Pine Mine confrontation is a predictable and important next step in the struggle ALL miners have been facing over the last 30 years, including you. It's unfortunate you do not appreciate updates on what is happening in Galice, most of us do.

One thing does confuse me. These threads are clearly titled and it's obvious what the discussion is about. How is it that you find yourself intentionally navigating to threads you are clearly not interested then feel compelled to complain about what is being said?

Some people cannot handle the truth.

specksandflecks

Nov 13, 2009
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I think we all know the answer to that one.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read the latest WMA newsletter as MANY abuses there dating all the way back to the late 50s/early 60 and still going on in the Merced river area-John

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The video is directly related to treasure hunting about a current situation affecting members and there is no political comments made by the op so this thread is within our rules...

Please keep reply comments nonpolitical....

Last edited:

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other

Exactly.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
And yet another video that is going to have to wait for me to head into town before I can watch it. You guys make it hard for me to not burn up my data on my phone!

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And yet another video that is going to have to wait for me to head into town before I can watch it. You guys make it hard for me to not burn up my data on my phone!

You need a satellite downlink. There are ways to use a cell phone to connect and then use a tablet or laptop to connect to the hotspot generated by the phone. Of course, the pipe size is still important. I have a friend that pays $40/month and gets to download or uplink pretty much whatever he needs.

Still if you have no phone connection, you get nothing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread