Sugar Pine Mine/43 CFR 3809 Follow-Up

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
M.E.G.,

What was listed as the reason for the requested removal of the equipment from the claim? The BLM just can't come in a force someone off of a claim. They HAVE to list reasoning.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure they have that listed in their rules but they take when and what they want for whatever reason they want. This is what happened to Hefty 1 however, he is wise and talented in the use of the internet and finding people to back him up like a guberment official. The result, he won and the scum sucking leaches returned his equipment without charge for the helicopter ride out. Yeah, they involved a local sheriff by borrowing his chopper to illegally raid the legal claim so the sheriff was less than helpful with giving out information about his part in the illegal act. Be prepared for a tough long battle as they figure we will all give up and go away. Not!............................63bkpkr

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After reading 43 CFR 3715 again, I can confirm it is contradictory. The thing of it is, is the question of due to the remote location, is the construction of a small cabin reasonably incident?

Under 43 CFR 3800, it states that any structure, mobile or otherwise, placed on public land for more than 30 days does requires a plan of operation.

Like I said, very contradictory.

Guess the BLM and I have a different definition of permanent.

KRIKITTS

Sep 19, 2014
STATE OF JEFFERSON
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading 43 CFR 3715 again, I can confirm it is contradictory. The thing of it is, is the question of due to the remote location, is the construction of a small cabin reasonably incident?

Under 43 CFR 3800, it states that any structure, mobile or otherwise, placed on public land for more than 30 days does requires a plan of operation.

Like I said, very contradictory.

Guess the BLM and I have a different definition of permanent.

Sugar Pine is not Public land, it's in the public domain...

If you listened Behind the Woodshed you would hear this is a setup for a takedown. The sheriff should have not allowed the "papers" to be served. Has the sheriff violated his sworn duties for allowing this "process" to take place?

Behind The Woodshed | Real Liberty Media

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread