SB Court update

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sitting in the SB airport waiting tohead home. A quick up date on today's procedings and wanted to get this out be fore I take off.

The judge denied the request for injunction
Scheduled a Jan 2016 CEQA Hearing date
He made a point about all of the case being inclusive of this, particulalry the takings case
Changed his mind and will let others file their cases in Sisikiyou Co but Mr. Buchal can not

The denial was not based on merit. There was a quick planning meeting before all ajourned. I would like to say more that would get into the legal startagey and do not want to do that

ratled

Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update, such a shame..

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When the lawyer is a better arbitor than the judge, ban the lawyer:BangHead:

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
better_call_saul_1.jpg

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are 24,690 active Gold claims in California of those 10,622 are placer claims
If each of the placer claims were to produce a paltry 10 ounces a year at 1200.00 per Oz
That would come to $127,464,000.00, if you times that by the 6 years of the moratorium,
the small scale mining industry has lost $764,784,000.00.
Counting indirect economic activates generated it could be close to 2 billon dollars lost because of the moratorium.
By my calculations the state has caused $72,000 damage in lost income to each of the 10,622 placer claim owners.

The State says it’s not harm “Since the gold they seek to mine will remain where it is,
It would seem hard to prove that any injury is irreparable.”

tell that to the widows of the miners that have died waiting
or those that will be to old too haul their dredge to the water.
To delay Justice is Injustice

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judge Ochoa threw out the baby with the bathwater. NO injunctions and because the miners refused to participate equitably in the court mandated arbitration he threw it all out.All the other scheduled hearings cancelled completely. Come Jan.20 ALL cases will be adjudicated with no further delays. When you refuse to even do what he mandated for a full year you are the f outta there. Stubborn insolence(lawyer for PLOP wasn't even on time for the hearing!!)by REFUSING to attend court mandated arbitration and racist extermination are NOT what the judge expected as results. He was SOOOO pod he even signed a court order mandating Cancers lawyer NOT be able to defend any of the fools who dredge the Klamath, Siskiyou County, because of the insane posts and letters "Come on up and dredge as we make our own rules/laws up here hahaha... Yaaa how's' that working out as the tickets, seizures and jail time has proven. Wipeout across the board as not a single person listened to his mandate-SHOW ME THE IRREVOCABLE DAMAGES" and not a soul presented a single case, just the same ol' tired bs.
newreply.php
Good job...........John....Go ahead rant ,rave, curse me but facts are facts and here they are as I'll NOT waste a second revisiting this insipid mess. As ye sow so shall ye reap is my last word and look on this stupidity. Our actions in the 94 dredge committee got us all 15 more years of dredging in kalif in spite of the ungodly obstructionism and you have for 7 years felt the pain of what your heros have brought to your homes..fini

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread