Bering Sea Gold returns 9/4

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I goggled "Eddy Pump" and Vernon bought this , he didn't build anything. (not that he said he did!) . I don't know how the hydrolic mechinisim will work underwater over time (the cold salt water does funny things to metal)BUT it looks like it should run good for him. UNLESS Vernon trys to modify this to "his" likeing! Vernon tends to prefer throwing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at something in hopes itll work and it mostly don't! He needs to learn some people skills! I wonder if the ADNR will stop him using this?? I don't care for Vernons attitude BUT I hope this device kick azzzzz out there this year!

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Zeke. He's in for major drama, which is probably the intent.

Vernon's new dredge looks like it might work, if it doesn't get stuck, or roll over. Wouldn't you keep it in the water? not only to work 24/7 but to keep it from freeze damage......looking forward to watching it.

I hope the Irish boys blow their 2-timing, thieven' Dad away with a major score.

Shawn and crew might be on to something, but it's not going to be easy living in a tent, unless that chopper is going to bus them back n forth.

I'll tune in again for sure.:thumbsup:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I goggled "Eddy Pump" and Vernon bought this , he didn't build anything. (not that he said he did!) . I don't know how the hydrolic mechinisim will work underwater over time (the cold salt water does funny things to metal)BUT it looks like it should run good for him. UNLESS Vernon trys to modify this to "his" likeing! Vernon tends to prefer throwing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at something in hopes itll work and it mostly don't! He needs to learn some people skills! I wonder if the ADNR will stop him using this?? I don't care for Vernons attitude BUT I hope this device kick azzzzz out there this year!

The problems I see is how far of an area can it troll, before they need to pick it up & move it ?
& what are the odds it is going to Jam up at some point ?

So far so good , they got the most gold.
but so far there were only 2 crews working :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Zeke. He's in for major drama, which is probably the intent.

Vernon's new dredge looks like it might work, if it doesn't get stuck, or roll over. Wouldn't you keep it in the water? not only to work 24/7 but to keep it from freeze damage......looking forward to watching it.

I hope the Irish boys blow their 2-timing, thieven' Dad away with a major score.

Shawn and crew might be on to something, but it's not going to be easy living in a tent, unless that chopper is going to bus them back n forth.

I'll tune in again for sure.:thumbsup:

I have a Feeling Zeke is gonna be Diving to produce Gold &
the girls are gonna be Diving to produce Eye Candy & drama.
& Emily will be trying to hog everything.
She needs to keep that Big Mouth of hers Shut when she's driving the 4 Wheeler also. I don't need to hear her scream while driving.
(I'm starting to grow a dislike for her also. she "wants to be friends" with Zeke :tongue3:)
and as soon as Emily scores a Permit, she'll be out of Zeke's hair again.

is it legal to send untrained/uncertified Divers under the Ice ?

the only way the Irish boys should consider taking their dad back is if he produces a non-refundable $25,000.00 Cash Buy in.
he can never be alone on deck, and they do all clean ups.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brad made his own bed ! let him sleep in it! sometimes that is what needs tobe done , family or NOT! and he sure isn't acting like family!

Yea I'm sure they all own TV's & have Friends & Relatives who watch.
So unless it is 100% scripted drama,

Non of them can Clam ignorance to what was going on behind their backs
the last 2 seasons

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Producers insist there needs to be a certain amount of drama real or "enhanced" to appeal to masses and secure ratings, I get it. At least they brought in some good looking betty's to compete with whining and b!t*@#ing Emily for all the attention this season.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see what the big deal is. There is more drama in some Tnet threads..lol. At least they flash us gold once in a while. I tried to watch Yukon Gold but it was un watchable. When your watching tv you need entertainment value, either that or it needs to be super techincal, like a documentary. Yukon gold had neither. At least the bearing sea and goldmrush series have a little of both.., ok the drama is more then a little but I'm still watching!!!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
DVR'd last nights episode; it's the first one I've seen this year.

Other then the Pomrenke's, it's a complete drama fest. Fast forwarded
through all the drama BS, so it only took about 10 min. to watch the
whole show.

That show had so much potential, but the cast (other than the Pomrenke's
now that they've quit fighting) appear as complete losers. Much of that is
no doubt due to the editors thinking all that drama is what people want.

It's their show and they can produce it any way they want, but I won't be
watching again.

Mytime: One major difference between Tnet and that show is I don't have
to watch a certain members face, nor have to hear her when she flips-out
and goes on a rant. I do see your point though.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This week it was Proven to me the Whole thing is Scripted.

Andy Kelly went back with His dad ?
after his Dad Stole Big from him last Season ?
You can't tell me He didn't watch the show from last year,
or talk to anyone who Did, like his Mom.
There is no Way on earth He can be that much a Moron.
The whole stealing thing last year
must have been scripted.

I won't be surprised if Kris Kelly goes back next week, Then they show the Old
Man having free reign at Clean ups & stealing 90% of the gold again :BangHead:

the 2 New girls on The Clark are Cute, The Tiny one especially.
I liked her comment about all the Breasts in her face during the Group Hug :laughing7:
that comment was at last true.
But I wonder how much of the Drama there this week was scripted too :dontknow:
All of It ?

Last edited:

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course it's scripted. It's a tv show.

CA Gold Hunter

Nov 14, 2014
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TDI SL, Fors Gold+, Gold Monster 1000, 36" Bazooka Prospector, 30" Bazooka Sniper.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think I saw about 10 seconds of actual mining on this last episode... I understand they need to cater to the masses but good lord it's pretty much insulting to their viewers if they think people are entertained by the scripted bs.

spiked

Sep 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone find the notion Shawn P. is prospecting for future Christine Rose mining grounds ludicrous? The C.R. can barely get in and out of Nome harbor to the nearby grounds. How is it going to make a 100 mile journey to the Bluff? Where will it refuel once there? Where will it retreat to when the once a week storms roll in? How will repairs be made/parts obtained when it breaks down?

And how did they get the claim for that area? Is the whole Alaskan coast open for offshore mining?

Ridiculous...

IMPDLN

Mar 18, 2014
Central Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2100 V-2, Gold Bug SE, SDC2300, GPX4500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The only thing real on T.V. today is live sporting events. Other than that, everything is edited for content. The problem is the fools that dream up this stuff think they know what people want to watch. But those same fools are out of contact with the real world. So we are stuck with manufactured "reality" T.V. derived by fools with more money than sense. Oh well, I can remember when we could be entertained by 6 channels on a black and white set. Now we have high def. with brilliant color and like 100 channels and can't find anything worth watching. I guess there is You Tube for entertainment so life goes on. Dennis

OP
OP
J

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get what kind of dumbaz thinks up the stupid drama. I mean,... really? Last night had to have been the worst show to date.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get what kind of dumbaz thinks up the stupid drama. I mean,... really? Last night had to have been the worst show to date.

Yes They are Killing the show

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
For me, it's a love hate relationship with the show. I hate the drama/BS but I love seeing gold and people looking for gold. Emily has the attitude of a teenage girl (leaving in a fit of anger), and they're all pretty much made to look like (or are) morons. BUT, it's a show on TV that I can watch at home when I am hours away from the gold. It's like a nicotine patch for the fever. So as much as i despise it at times, I just can't help but keep watching...

PS, I have a feeling that the Christine Rose's gamble at the bluff will pay off!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread