Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice;
legislation is being introduced to make Portland a historically preserved city.
to aid in legislation we propose a 5 year ban on building permits for the 133sq mile area
there will be a 90 day comment period and we will make our decision within 2 years
so there could be up to a 7 year ban on building permits, the segregation period will be 2 years
to evaluate any problems then a 5 year ban would go into effect.
during that time if your property is not up to code you could be in jeopardy of forfeiture.

Adventure_Time

May 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mineral withdrawal concerns 95,806 acres of National Forest System lands on the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest and 5,216 acres of Bureau of Land Management lands on the Medford District Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest - News & Events

When I read where they want to put a 7 year ban on mining... all I could think "are you f***ing kidding me?"

The right to bear arms is the #2 right for this reason. Ignore power drunk corrupt officials with a personal agenda. Feed them to a bear lol

Figures they fight to ban operations in the richest dredging area on the west coast. (note they hault all operations during their deliberation period of 2 years as well meaning its a 7 year effective ban)

(still think those dredges around the rogue river weren't stolen by the USFS & Sierra Fund Psychos?)

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ain't no one from the sierra fund cruising around the woods at night they may seem brave but....nah

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread