drowning not waving

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
well, i had every intention of finishing the drop riffle and building a couple of zooks
this week ...but as mother nature rules the roost around this time of year its been a little cold and
wet to do anything outside...over the last 4 days we've had 80 mm of rain (3 1/2 " ) and it just started
pouring as i type. most of the rivers and creeks within 150 KM are in flood as the ground cannot take
any more water.the river i last visited rose 7 feet in 36 hr..and within 3 to 4 weeks the snow melt
will add to local rivers....Dont get me wrong , im not complaining ..just itchin to get out there and collect
all that newly washed out gold , just gonna have to kick back and do more research...:icon_scratch:???

Upvote 0

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Send it here! Well, I'm stuck at work selling all the mining gear instead of being in the woods playing with it. Sigh.

OP
OP
Au dave

Au dave

Aug 5, 2015
Eastern Victoria
Detector(s) used
Home made drop riffle, 'zook' mini prospector, 'zook' sniper
Primary Interest:
Other
if i could , i would. you guys need rain to help my American and visiting Victorian firefighting
brothers and sisters quell the fires over there.
when it dries out over here there will be plenty of
fuel around...hopefully nothing to serious starts.
you have to sell mlnlng equip...thats the ultimate
tease....you could say you gotta go out for an equipment test run (one shouldnt sell what one hasnt used) ...lol.. heavy pans mate and keep safe

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ha ha I wish it worked like that. More like I had to nag for them to order a sluice stand and pump and explained there wasn't much point in selling only the banker. It is a tease! So I just wear my gold pan earrings and tell every doofus that walks by the banker and say,"you know those are illegal right" that they are misinformed as that's not a dredge and id be more than happy to even order them a dredge. Muah ha ha.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread