COLD WATER. FOLIAGE, AND GOLD THE SEASON IS WINDING DOWN!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The days are getting numbered for the Wild Am. My seasonal is almost up. Had limited time on the river this past week end you know the happy wife story. Went down sat. morning temp was a balmy 33 degrees little chilly! Me and another guy tried a new spot we had rivers of garnets and black sands literally running down the edges of the river. Started sluicing wicked heavies, but a lot of fine gold. Froze our azz off. Had to leave after a couple of hours back to the wife, quality time! LOL! Sunday went back to my spot again 33 degrees water wasn't much warmer by 11 am. done couldn't feel my feet or hands! Sadly only one more week end after Columbus day and we're done time to come home. This weekend coming the foliage should be peak, get some river time more gold! Although I can't complain even though my back is killing me LOL! good pain. so far I've gotten just over 10 grams. best season I ever had. Now it' time to get ready for winter and that honey do list, I mean things that need to be done around the house that I put off for mining. Got some more pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0238.JPG
    DSCF0238.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCF0240.JPG
    DSCF0240.JPG
    778.8 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF0242.JPG
    DSCF0242.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
Upvote 0

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been keeping an eye on you. Your season rocked! :headbang: That's the best gold I've seen here on TN that is East of Colorado and North of Georgia! And that's a LOT of acreage! Well done Sir! :notworthy:

Last edited:
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, thank you very much, Yeah it's been great this year! I found that one special layer and man did that ever pay out! The house or river didn't win this year! I'm still pulling gold out of it.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well your season is winding down just as mine is starting to ramp up. We're finally getting some cooler weather out here now so I can start mining again without having to worry about Sun Stroke! At least I don't have to worry about trying to mine in drifting snows. When you and yours get tired of being "miner-cicles" Come on out and thaw for a bit! I would have said "Chill" but I think you'll be doing enough of that out there! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions