63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So this morning I see the NFAR is close to 3500 cfs in about a 24 hour period from 200 cfs. With that much rain Hoser should be able to dredge his front yard, ifn it ain't agin the law. That is a lot of water in a short period of time and it will cause things to happen. I would love to see a picture or 30 or 40 or so of various water flows in NorCal................63bkpkr

191_9107.JPG This is the pool at Mumford Bar just before it drops into the gorge that goes down to Italian Bar Trail, I mean FYI.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi School of Hard Rocks,
From the picture it looks like it was taken at a wide spot along the river so with the debris that high just imagine water being that high all the way across the river from side to side! That is what "high water" means and it is Really Dangerous with no forgiveness for errors.

A buddies buddy went in on Green Valley Trail by himself at the opening of Trout season, his body was found down river months later.

The big water does not usually hit till April to early June even early July can be high water. It all depends on timing how hot, how quick, how deep the snow, how soaked the ground is. Be careful!................63bkpkr

Hi Jeff! Well SoCal is not NorCal but at least it is CAL! Texas gave me one last sock in the gut as I came down seriously ill two days before the van was loaded, but with lots of good people helping it got loaded. Then my buddy drove with me from Texas to SoCal, without him I'd still be out on the road. Thank you Heavenly Father for good people!

Sorry to hear you got problems. They will be resolved with reasonable effort, good thinking, some good planning and prayer, keep at it while giving yourself some breathing room! Oh and remind me to do the same, please.

More later as I must prepare to be in Anaheim for four days and then back to San Diego..........63bkpkr/aka Herb

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14: FANTASTIC TO HAVE YA HOME HERB WHERE YOU BELONG NEAR YOUR BELOVED MOUNTAINS. Nice tourmaline in Pala down there by San Diego, watermelon the rarest. :laughing7: John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread