Early Christmas Gift!

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning my daughter comes to me and tells me to close my eyes and put out my hand, and she hands me this home made Christmas tree ornament She said its a early Christmas gift she made for me, she even used some of her real Yuba gold she got on our last outing! She did a really good job for being only 7 years old and thought it up all on her own! To say I'm very proud and that it made my day are an understatement, I have been wanting a gold prospecting related Christmas ornament but surprisingly couldn't find anything online anywhere. I'm one happy Pappa!

20151222_093417.jpg

Upvote 0

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a little gold pan with black sand and gold in it!

That's great! You better be taking her along with you. That is so sweet.

My Christmas? I get to be with my kids in Detroit :)

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Cool! I think it's safe to say she has the bug already! That's one that should be handed down through the years for sure.

OP
OP
Asmbandits

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its my favorite thing on the tree for sure, have it hanging right next to my golden trout ornament that use to be my favorite lol.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asm, I still have some art work from my children from when they were young and I still appreciate it, the oldest is almost 50 with the youngest at 38.
Those are some of the best memories, true gifts of the heart!...........................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions