THANKS TO DOC AND EVERYONE AT GOLDHOG

SLNugget

Sep 25, 2013
Morristown, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would like to thank Doc and Gold Hog. I entered a drawing on FB for a Raptor Flare High Banker and was notified yesterday that I had won it. Really makes for a good start to the new year. I am hopeful it portends of a great 2016. Thanks again Doc. Cannot wait to receive the GOLD HOG RAPTOR FLARE.

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations goldenmojo and SLNugget (I'm so jealous :hello:) And a huge THANK YOU to Doc for the great giveaways as well as all the advice, and time you spend creating new components for us all to better our hunt for the yellow stuff!!!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let the portending begin. Congratulations SLNugget on your win. Looks like you and I are in the GoldHog Raptor Contest Brotherhood! Hope to get to using mine soon. Many Thanks to Doc for helping the small miner.

Waynos

May 28, 2015
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice win!!!
Congrats!!!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats to both of you! I have a feeling that the new gear is going to help you to up your game this next season! Of course we expect to see plenty of pictures of the new toys in use!

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let the portending begin. Congratulations SLNugget on your win. Looks like you and I are in the GoldHog Raptor Contest Brotherhood! Hope to get to using mine soon. Many Thanks to Doc for helping the small miner.

Did Doc change his mind about what he was giving away on Tnet? If I am not mistaken then what you won is not a Raptor but it is a multisluice which was designed as a concentrate cleaner but it can be used as a small highbanker too according to the website. That is still a great prize and I am glad you won it.

Last edited:

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations!

Winning is always a great way to start a new year, and Doc is a great guy for being willing to run contests to give away his products.

All the best,

Lanny

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did Doc change his mind about what he was giving away on Tnet? If I am not mistaken then what you won is not a Raptor but it is a multisluice which was designed as a concentrate cleaner but it can be used as a small highbanker too according to the website. That is still a great prize and I am glad you won it.

Arizau sir, you are right. It is a Goldhog Multisluice, which is exactly what I needed. I will most likely use it as concentrate cleaner exclusively as I generate a lot of concentrates with my BGT's and process those by panning. My homemade process table (not a true miller table) was not effective due to my lack of concentration, so this beauty will keep my attention and I will bring more black sand home to process instead of tossing it back to the river. Thanks to Doc. Pics soon to follow.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

From what I understand there were two contests. 1. like and share on Facebook ....For the Raptor Highbanker.
2. Multisluice was a T-net give away, for those who did not have a Facebook account.

Thanks Doc!!

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol........... don't scare me like that.
I was wondering how I'd tell goldenmojo.
:)
Yes, glad that TNET members won BOTH.
That's REALLY cool.
Doc

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
lol........... don't scare me like that.
I was wondering how I'd tell goldenmojo.
Yes, glad that TNET members won BOTH.
That's REALLY cool.
Doc

Doc I am so delirious you could have told me about anything and it would have been OK..... Thanks for the cool machine. Have many plans for it already.

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Santa has not visited me in Zimbabwe this year hint, hint!! Always good to have a nice start to the year. May the rest of 2016 also be prosperous for you.

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations goldenmojo and SLNugget (I'm so jealous :hello:) And a huge THANK YOU to Doc for the great giveaways as well as all the advice, and time you spend creating new components for us all to better our hunt for the yellow stuff!!!

Couldnt have said it better myself.

OP
OP
SLNugget

SLNugget

Sep 25, 2013
Morristown, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As you know, a few weeks ago I was fortunate to win a Gold Hog Raptor Flare High Banker in a Like and Share FB Contest. The win was a huge boost to me since I was recovering from fairly extensive back surgery the week before. I needed some good meds and the Gold Hog Raptor Flare was just right. My sincerest thanks go out to Doc and his crew at Gold Hog in Georgia.

I had my post op appointment with my doctor a couple of days after learning of my win. I was not feeling great but thought things were ok. My surgeon had me re-admitted to the hospital that afternoon and I had another surgery on my back the next day. Some problem had developed that required immediate attention. I got an email from the shipping department at Gold Hog while in the hospital. I had to ask them to change some stuff so the package would be delivered correctly with me in the hospital. Never a moments hesitation or question asked from Gold Hog. The Raptor Flare High Banker was waiting for me when I arrived home from the hospital.

I want to apologize to Doc and his crew for not being able to unpack the Raptor and get out to one of my claims and put it to work. I am planning to use it as a recirculator system out here in the desert.

I will get photos and videos up as soon as possible. Thanks again, Doc.

LBHG2.jpg

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Health comes first......... the gold will wait.
Take care of YOURSELF first and don't push it.
Doc

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well Buddy , I know your pain . I had four discs in my lower back fused , and a hip replacement , and several other surguries . Get well and get out there , do what you can , and live it out the best you can .

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Definitely get your back well so you can shovel into that new prize. Thanks doc for all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread