Thanks Doc and the Goldhog Gang

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The brand spankin new Goldhog Multisluice that I won in the recent Goldhog super giveaway was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Thanks Doc, this thing looks great. It is flawlessly well built and heavy duty. For those that have never been close to a Goldhog product you will be amazed at the quality when you do get near one. The side fit tolerances on the mat are perfect and this multisluice came with two mats, an aggressive and a finish mat as this is a concentrator and power sluice all in one. Doc included a pump kit with this but I think that it is usually an option so thanks again Doc for that. The legs and leg brackets look solid and durable. I think as rough as I can be on equipment this sluice will be able to take it and then some. The only thing I see that is missing is a Goldhog decal I can proudly affix to the rear window on my truck.

IMG_6924.JPG

Thanks Doc and Crew for a great quality product and a generous New Years Gift. I will put it to good use.

Goldenmojo

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Way to go! The gold doesn't stand a chance now! Doc rocks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread