You know you have gold fever when...

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
Your coworkers make and post this up in the office because you talk about gold non stop lol ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453416880.797561.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year I plan on taking a meandering route back to the Midwest from my usual FL fishing excursion. I plan on swinging by Marion NC to visit a pay to pan site. I hear that for about $60 the LSM will loan me a high banker and give me a pile of dirt to play with.

It's ridiculous! They are willing to accept these fancy coupons called "greenbacks" in exchange for a shot at finding some real gold? Must be something in the water 'round those parts of NC. Something dense and shiny and yellow...

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , I posted this in the charter member forum . I will share it with everyone . You know you have gold fever when , your dog drinks some water off the top of your consentraites and you plan to follow her around the yard , with the pooper scooper !!!!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When anything with holes in it is regarded by it's ability to screen material!

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you watch survival shows and all you look for are places to mine in the water they use as routes to get out!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dont dare drive a road that has anything remotely resembling gold barring material within eyesite or you come close to crashing every 49 sec..

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
if you buy a pickup load of 3/4 minus for the potholes in your driveway and you run it through your hibanker before you fill the holes.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
You dont dare drive a road that has anything remotely resembling gold barring material within eyesite or you come close to crashing every 49 sec..

In my area with all the miners and prospectors that's a daily thing for most of us!!!! I hit a back road and I'm checking out he drivers side on the way in and I check the other side on the way out!

wtetro

Jan 6, 2013
Aridzona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In my area with all the miners and prospectors that's a daily thing for most of us!!!! I hit a back road and I'm checking out he drivers side on the way in and I check the other side on the way out!

Yep, I do the same thing, even on the highway outside the city!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
you still check in here as often as you can...tablet, tower, phone or otherwise. Whatever is available cuz it's what grounds you. Cuz when you can't go and can't get out and life gets in the way and you need to desperately escape but can't. Real friends sharing real adventures. (OK, I'll say it...where everyone knows your name. :tongue3:) And it helps. :thumbsup: Like when you finally convince your 90 yo mom to go to the ER which turns into ICU because of CHF for...oh IDK going on a week/month now? Not at all what's been planned but she coming back strong...albeit a little slower than we'd all like. But...she does get twice as many channels on TV there and she is eating like a queen so life goes on. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know you have Gold Fever when you try to scedual all of your Doctor appointments around your prospecting goals . I did that today ! LOL The Doc wanted me back In May , so I scedualed it for the end of April , I have plans for May . LOL Even better you cansel your Doc appointment becuase you have found color and don/t what to leave it .

Last edited:

PurpleGold

Apr 17, 2015
Superior, Colorado
Detector(s) used
30" Sniper Bazooka Gold Trap, X-Stream Hybrid Pro hand dredge, Royal Manufacturing 54" Powered Stream Sluice, Pans of all different sizes and shapes
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
...you're at work and should be working but instead are reading posts on TreasureNet :occasion14:

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know you have gold fever when all your new equipment is sitting in your living room at you won't let anyone touch it . It's a good thing I have a hugh living room , because my wife made me move my horse water trouf to the living room , off the dinning room table to continue panning paydirt Iv'e bought form NH and VT to see what it's like . The house is 5236 square feet with a full basement . LOL

Last edited:

triple d

Nov 17, 2013
Central N.H
Detector(s) used
36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, And related gold prospecting equipment
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You know its bad when your seeing gold specks. In the kitchen Granite Counter tops. Not good.

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know its bad when your seeing gold specks. In the kitchen Granite Counter tops. Not good.

Wait till you try panning it ! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread