This is my secret to gold recovery-

Jan 13, 2016
Kemmerer Wyoming
Detector(s) used
GARRETT A/T PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to share my secret. Thank you all for welcoming me into your world, and I thought I would share a bit of mine. I will let the pictures do the talking and speak for themselves. In all, I dredge 35 buckets of black heavy concentrates yielding about a GRAM of gold each bucket. IN ONE DAY!
If you happen to have access to a rock wash plant, or know someone who has one, it never hurts to ask if you can clean it out. I have never had an owner say no. They are just as curious about the yield as you already know it is going to be. It is a gold collector. Enjoy! 05-10-07_1451.jpg IMAG0308.jpg IMG_20160120_163526.jpg IMAG0306.jpg IMG_20160120_163547.jpg IMG_20151016_120937.jpg IMG_20151007_130155.jpg IMAG0750.jpg IMAG0746.jpg IMAG0744.jpg 05-10-07_1506.jpg IMAG0309.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160120_164636.jpg
    IMG_20160120_164636.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 218
Upvote 0
OP
OP
I
Jan 13, 2016
Kemmerer Wyoming
Detector(s) used
GARRETT A/T PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freddy Dodge does this same thing. In Colorado Fred takes heavies from the many sand and gravel operations and tables it. Most of the sand and gravel opps have someone doing this these days.

I am unfortunately moving to Mississippi in a few days and I plan on running some equipment there. Everyone says there is no gold in Mississippi, but I bet there is gold in the wash plants. There may not be placer deposits in the rivers and streams, but they are still crushing intrusive rock transported via glacier from Canada. I intend to prove, there is easy gold to be found in Mississippi and lots of it.

TunnelRat

Mar 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of MS are you moving to? I'm on the Gulf Coast here in MS. I have heard that there is a little bit of flour gold in a couple of the rivers in the north-eastern part of the state but have not had a chance to check that out for myself.

OP
OP
I
Jan 13, 2016
Kemmerer Wyoming
Detector(s) used
GARRETT A/T PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of MS are you moving to? I'm on the Gulf Coast here in MS. I have heard that there is a little bit of flour gold in a couple of the rivers in the north-eastern part of the state but have not had a chance to check that out for myself.

I just arrived to Jackson on Wednesday. We are buying a house on Catherine Lake and that should close the deal by May 1st, so we picked up a Holiday Rambler Motor home to live in for the mean time until we get settled in. When we are done with the motor home, it will be converted into Breaking Bad Golden Nugget Troop Transport, or Little House on the Chevy for short. It would be great to meet friends here and I am always up for an adventure. If you are in the area, give me a shout @ 307-723-1800. I am Rob.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I
Jan 13, 2016
Kemmerer Wyoming
Detector(s) used
GARRETT A/T PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave ALL of my equipment to my lucky parents, so I will have to build a new dredge. Flotation this time. It will be a short while before I can get the ball rolling again. I am the good son.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread