I have a hypothetical question ?

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been classifying my fines through several sieves down to 100 mesh , have'nt gotten around to a 200 mesh yet , but anyway my question is do you retain more fine gold , versus say other minerals or what ? I would think it would all have the same amount of minerals in it . Then I got to thinking [Brain smoking again ] maybe there's , maybe be a higher acumulation of Gold . I was just asking the guys , and what experiences you've had ?:dontknow:

Upvote 0

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can too, there are soooo many reasons. Not the least of which is that you have gold and mountains.

I'm working on it. As soon as I get things in Kansas "fixed", it's my next stop.
Some of those tourists are from here. It has caused a lot of problems for law enforcement in the western counties.
I have an easy solution for them but them don't want to hear it.

Sorry to Hijack your thread, OP

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok guys , let's clean this up. This topic is a serious quest for me and I don't take it lightly . I am , still looking for a 200 mesh classifier for a bucket . I would appreciate it , if someone could give me a link , or is willing to build me one for a 5 gallon bucket . I am willing to pay a fee plus shipping cost , I have been searching the web , but the finest , I can find is a 100 mesh . I want 200 and maybe a 300 mesh to experiment with , so please reply .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread