Thursday night humor

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1456378216982.jpg
    1456378216982.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was there a bottle cap in there the whole time? Hard to see what I'm missing in the pic since I'm on my phone, I wish it were Thursday night btw!

OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was there a bottle cap in there the whole time? Hard to see what I'm missing in the pic since I'm on my phone, I wish it were Thursday night btw!

Ahahaha, dammit , whatever we'd Thursday same ish.

I actually save my bottle caps and sell them for about .06-.25 each depending on the cap:occasion14:

So my collection cup is on the counter next to my panning tub, errrrrrr kitchen sink. I have a habit of attempting and completing "trick shots" with the caps and collection cup Well... I guess one of my misses, made it into the pan and I didn't notice....lol

Who has more fun then me? Llolololl

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Funny!
Who buys used bottle caps? Are yours special?

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lolol you know I was gonna say possibly you were having a lil too much fun and or beers while playing around with your gold, I know I have!

I'll tell you a very similar story next time we meet up that id perfer not to tell here, but it's strangely similar to what you just posted and still has me stumped to this day..

Last edited:
OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny!
Who buys used bottle caps? Are yours special?

Not special but the selling techniques sure are. And I'm sorry, at the current moment they are "classified" to preserve my supply and demand.

That sounds ridiculous....lol but seriously the demand is small.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mytimetoshine

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lolol you know I was gonna say possibly you were having a lil to much fun and or beers while playing around with the your gold, I know I have!

I'll tell you a very similar story next time we meet up that id perfer not to tell here, but it's strangely similar to what you just posted and still has me stumped to this day..
I look forward to it my brother

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh heck.... I thought you'd found a Leprechauns' gold pan at first glance. Never trust pre-coffee eyes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions