nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After month's of going stir crazy or cabin fever. I went north a couple of weeks ago to check my spot it looked like a glacier no mining that day. We had a stretch of warm weather, decided to call my mining buddy. He was game so off we go! SCORE it was all thawed! So game on we set up our sluices start digging. The water was flowing good and not too cold. We weren't the only ones with the fever we had visiters all day. All saying we knew you guys' would be here. We even had a newbie stop by to ask us some questions about mining. He had his pans with him so he got schooled in panning, all excited he got some flakes in his first pan! Couldn't ask for a better day but today I'm paying dearly lame from head to toe got them gold muscles that haven't been used for a few months. I'll put up some pic's of my clean out after the pain goes too sore to clean my cons. Yes we got decent color, a day well spent on the river! :hello2: DSCF0332.JPG DSCF0333.JPG DSCF0334.JPG DSCF0336.JPG the last one is me the first one is the newbie.

Upvote 0

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm going out tomorrow. Gonna break my fever. Sunny warm day on tap.

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully the weather is going to break. Some of the big rivers are real high. But not much snow is helping the mountain stream. So should get an earlier start.

The water around here where I live is high but up north it's not. I did get an early start! LOL! :hello2: :laughing7:

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Nugget , I;m hoping you salt my area that you are taking me too , will be heavily salted with Gold so I don't have to work to hard . LOL

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just joking , I can't wait to get up there . I just got another call about an excavation job . I'm hoping to be there for the May opener that we have talked about .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread