kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome Chris. :wave: I know of a couple of members in CA - I think one is right close by.

Feel free to ask all the questions you want - lots of good info in the archives as well.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the site. Don't think I can be of any use, but wish I could help. Sorry...

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great club there is the Orange County 49rs. My biz partner Don started the club with our company support back in the late 70s. They used to have a website and claims.. they dumped GPAA and are 501(c)3 non profit for quite a few years. They meet at the Womens Club at Gilbert/Chapman in Garden Grove monthly-ALWAYS best to learn with others and shorten that painful expensive newby learning curve. Have a ball-John

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great club there is the Orange County 49rs. My biz partner Don started the club with our company support back in the late 70s. They used to have a website and claims.. they dumped GPAA and are 501(c)3 non profit for quite a few years. They meet at the Womens Club at Gilbert/Chapman in Garden Grove monthly-ALWAYS best to learn with others and shorten that painful expensive newby learning curve. Have a ball-John

^^^^ This ^^^^^^

ratled

OP
OP
chris204

chris204

Tenderfoot
Apr 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. I checked out there site looks like the last time it was updated was 2014 ill see if there is anothere way to get o hold of them thanks!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.C. 49ers has the best club claims going. Check out The Valley Prospectors also

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions