fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I watched it, they covered everything but the big elephant in the room, and what that elephants intentions are, and possible outcome of what happens if that elephant is allowed to run around the room. Still haven't seen any of the questions previously asked of them addressed or even acknowledged. They are getting better at applying lipstick to a pig in their efforts to make it look like a supermodel! Just like a certain sub group of our citizenry, if you say something long enough and loud enough with a smile it becomes just, true and the downright common sense thing to do.

All that being said, not much else is working in our favor and if their creation gets folks involved in preserving their passions rather than just practicing them - power on! For all I know I got these guys pegged wrong, I'm just another overly opinionated idjit anyway.

I am curious tho how many claim holders on here have received a notice for their mining district? We are in at least four different districts in two counties and I haven't seen one yet.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bogus. PLP is a worthless organization. A whole bunch of show, and very little go.

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a good video to watch, I'm all for building up mining districts, just not for some other overreaching Federal agency.
A mining district is recognized as a local government entity and are entitled to Federal coordination.
we should join or at least support our local traditional mining districts.
Here in Oregon they are also taking the state to court and fighting for our right to mine.
Waldo Mining District – To Preserve, Protect & Promote Mining
Galice Mining District - Southern Oregon Mining

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread