CALIFORNIA - need help

don_sp

Jun 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody,

my names is Peter and I will be on holiday in California on September. I love finding gold, but in my country, Slovakia, is only a small amount of gold, mostly dust. I was always dreaming about finding some serious amount of gold, not only dust. So my question is, is there anybody who can help me with some advices about good locations, where can I spend day or two, finding some gold, or even better, is there someone who can take me to this places? I saw many companies offering gold panning but I don't want to pay 100 dollars for whole day, I don't need the training courses, I just want to enjoy the time on the creek and do what I love to do - finding gold. I will be very thankful for each advice.

Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Peter, I hope you have a great time on your trip and find a nice golden souvenir too! I'm sure if you provide details on which parts of the state you are visiting, you will get some good tips from the helpful people here on treasurenet!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have claims up here in trinity and Shasta county. Any ol' Slovak can use mine and equipment also, whatever you want I have. Nothing is the cost as Mom was 100% Czech and your more than welcome. John

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RookmanGold

Dec 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My Family immigrated from Bohemia. in 1892. i'd love to take a Slovak out. I also have a claim and access to areas, all the gear you would need. It will be cooler in Johns area come September. though.
I helped Rookmangold with his trip in April you can message him and he can let you know how it was. You can pm me.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/prospectors-journals/498708-rookmangold-switzerland.html

It was perfect!

yep... just pm me and I can help you...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread