Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
The lack of a policy regarding logging is going to burn us all out this summer.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Many of you know Steve Wandt. He was forced to evacuate his home last night. Still waiting to hear from him. Pray.

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry for the post about Steve evacuating. I didn't know about this. Steve, I live quite a ways away but please let me know if I can help financially or otherwise.

Mike

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fire season just started, we have 3 months to go and 107-111 with single digit humidity up here. NEVER go anywhere in the boonies without at least 2 ways out and make sure to let someone know exactly where you are going, saved my hide once and THAT was way to close a call. :censored: John

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping the worst is over, but if you want to come back up to my joint, you're welcome anytime. But, I'd go straight down the hill from where you parked. It was where I wanted to go Memorial weekend, but was talked out of it. I should be back to work in a couple days and ready to hit the Meat in a few weeks. Then after they everything gets mopped up on Middle, Dora and I will be ready to spend a weekend with you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions