Found this gold dust in 3 minutes

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live by the Arkansas river and dug out a crack in sidewalk, that is submerged when river floods. Literally took 3 minutes to collect this gold dust. It stuck to my dust pan, and I am wondering about ways to collect it. There are literally hundreds of more cracks for me to dig out. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• 1467640772425.jpg
    1467640772425.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 1467640793949.jpg
    1467640793949.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 506
  • 1467640816919.jpg
    1467640816919.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0
OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't want to get caught cleaning out rotten cracks of a sidewalk that I didn't own. Take a lot of gold to pay for repairs.

It's kind of cool, but it will take magnitudes more gold to get something that will add up to something that you could weigh.
Think gold leaf...

I do wonder how so many pieces of micron gold came to be trapped in that one crack? Seems unlikely.

I could walk some of you through the whole process, and still you wouldn't believe it lol I don't plan on getting rich, but I don't hit your posts calling you a liar, please do the same. If there is one thing I believe in, it's honesty and integrity. Because some of you don't, please don't try to include me in that class. Signing off for a while to come up with a game plan. Got some calls to make to Arkansas Tech geology Dept, and see how far I can take this. Again, to those of you that were helpful, I wish you many pans full of Au. To the others, as those of us in the South say...bless your heart :)

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you signed off before when you coated stuff with vasaline? How did that go?

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could walk some of you through the whole process, and still you wouldn't believe it lol I don't plan on getting rich, but I don't hit your posts calling you a liar, please do the same. If there is one thing I believe in, it's honesty and integrity. Because some of you don't, please don't try to include me in that class. Signing off for a while to come up with a game plan. Got some calls to make to Arkansas Tech geology Dept, and see how far I can take this. Again, to those of you that were helpful, I wish you many pans full of Au. To the others, as those of us in the South say...bless your heart :)
sounds familiar...soon we'll be hearing how grandpa has been doing this for years and get all kinds of expert advice from screenshots...sweeeet!

OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are y'all really that miserable in your own little lives? Lol If we arent sleeping together, I don't have a thing to prove to you. Seriously. Get a life and go find some gold yourselves, and maybe you won't be so bitter. That is why I signed off last time for almost a year. Because a few of you are just miserable, pathetic pukes that can't handle when somebody else thinks outside the box. I could upload a video of me extracting the gold dust and really embarass a few of you. Grow up!!

OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No...no you can't. That's the point.

@ mytimetoshine your parents must be proud. What are you 14? I considered uploading a video, but it wouldn't do any good. You'd find another excuse to nitpick. I don't have to cater to idiots like you. I know what I have.

Last edited:
OP
OP
reptwar1

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ mytimetoshine your parents must be proud. What are you 14? I considered uploading a video, but it wouldn't do any good. You'd find another excuse to nitpick. I don't have to cater to idiots like you. I know what I have.

I have better things to do with my time

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may call it nit picking, but we call it backing up claims with valid evidence. Anyone can say anything, just because you say something doesn't make it true. This is simple stuff if you cant handle it that's on you. No one is belittling you more than your own lack of evidence, proof of process and how you handle comments that could prove your claim.

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You would be money ahead to get a minimum wage job at Burger King and forget the gold dust.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Reptwar1 just ignore them and reply only to those who want to help and are interested. These guys(?) want to to violate the rules and get booted or have the thread locked. They are surely better at clicking on the report button than they are at mining.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reptwar1 just ignore them and reply only to those who want to help and are interested. These guys(?) want to to violate the rules and get booted or have the thread locked. They are surely better at clicking on the report button than they are at mining.

says the most "ignored" member on this forum..bahahaha

And you can go ahead and file a "butthurt" report with admin. because I have better things to do with my time than argue with idiots like you. Done with this site. To those that were reasonable, best of luck :) To you couple hopeless skeptics... Get a life!

Nah.. this 14 year old can fight his own battles... BUT.. Im sure the problem will take care of its self. Just one question though...When is this signing off you spoke of, going to happen?

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming from the king of thread locks on tnet.. How is this social experiment coming along?

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry guy's but unlike you all that post 24/7/365 I actually mine during our season and do not have time to post. You should see my hands! They sure do not look like the pics below! Those hands look more like a dishwashers hands then a self proclaimed miners hands .

Attachments

• 1462487038578.jpg
    1462487038578.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 1463236461860.jpg
    1463236461860.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry guys dont want to be part of this show

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't believe I called you a liar. If you re-read what you quoted?!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chsl/Rept:

The reason you get so much backlash is that you come in here, imply that
none of us know what we're doing, and then you proceed to make outrageous
claims about some process that highly experienced miners find questionable.

I'm sorry, but you can't demand that something be true simply because
you say so. Life just doesn't work that way, especially since you have gone
to -0- effort to either prove your claim nor to interact on others threads
and build some integrity for yourselves.

We need to see your proof, and not just links to some semi-related data
found elsewhere on the interwebz. Some actual images of you applying
the processes that you are claiming perform so well, and then an honest
display of the resulting gold

If you talk the walk, and then fail/refuse to prove that you can walk the walk
by your own efforts, your gonna get called on it.

Rept:
That is why I signed off last time for almost a year. Because a few
of you are just miserable, pathetic pukes that can't handle when somebody else
thinks outside the box. I could upload a video of me extracting the gold dust and
really embarass a few of you. Grow up!!

@ mytimetoshine your parents must be proud. What are you 14? I considered
uploading a video, but it wouldn't do any good. You'd find another excuse to nitpick.
I don't have to cater to idiots like you. I know what I have. I bet that if I dug into your
other replies to people's posts, I'd see similarities. Bet you voted for Bernie too lol Get a
life douche nozzle

Ya know, the ONLY PERSON insulting others here is YOU. No one has called you anything,
yet you stoop to this level of insults.

You mention "grow up"..well, that is what you need to do. Get your hyper-sensitive
feelings off your cuff and man-up. There are no "Participation Trophies" in real life.
WINNERS get trophy's Rept........... the rest just go home.

Three more points:

1. Mytimetoshine has shown his honesty and integrity (you use the word, but he
possesses the virtue). You and Chsl's "integrity" wouldn 't make a pimple
on MTTS's booty.

2. BTW, I'm not 14, so if you wanna beef with someone, try someone a bit longer in
the tooth. Better for you, anyway, as MTTS would chew you up and spit you
out like a cherry pit.

3. Finally, put up or shut up. If you had it tested/assayed then show us the report.
If you have nothing more credible to back up your claim, then you should withdraw
yourself from the thread until you do.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread