jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is ridiculous. do everyone a favor and go buy a test kit for 20 bucks. test your dust and then come back and apologize for ignoring all the advice given.

please tone down the attitude before things go too far

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guy's but unlike you all that post 24/7/365 I actually mine during our season and do not have time to post. You should see my hands! They sure do not look like the pics below! Those hands look more like a dishwashers hands then a self proclaimed miners hands .
lol since those are my hands i'll comment considering I do actually share real pictures.
They most certainly are not dishwashers hands...if you look close you can see where i almost had those fingers removed while working. still have the nerve damage twenty years later. The gold I showed is fresh as can be and close to its source. What I found that day and take from our claim is recovered using actual mining practices. the ones you never show or partake in. One of those smallest specs weighs more than the supposed fingertip gold shown. Showing large amounts of gold online is foolish. But, I for one am verifiable by many members here so I will just have to giggle at your attempts at an insult. Factually all is for naught unless Reptwar owns these sidewalk cracks he plans to clean out. The thing is numerous people here would love to see something like this be true. It would be interesting to see the process.Too bad ol charliebruins and reptwar seem unable o produce anything remotely believable.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone please just STOP!!

Look, there's NOTHING that says reptwar1 has to show any proof. Likewise, there is NOTHING that shows that anyone needs to offer any help if he isn't willing to provide any simple requests made.

Geez!

Whether you believe the guy or not, PLEASE keep in mind that what you type here will stay here for a very long time. It's crap-writing like this that almost caused me to NOT sign up as a member here!

So please, everyone just take a deep breath and calm the hell down, ok??

As for me, I'm Unsubscribing from this thread. Don't need the damn bickering! If the guy thinks he has gold, I'll be happy to offer what assistance I can whether I believe it's gold or not. Makes no difference to me. He didn't come here asking whether it was or wasn't - he came here asking for ideas on how best to collect/retrieve it.

too bad no one notices how many are trying to help...then get over it once they start getting talked down to....

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
please tone down the attitude before things go too far

My apologies Jeff, if needed. I was truly doing my best to
share my thoughts while being respectful, and in hopes that
Rept. and Chsl. would reconsider what they are asking us to
blindly accept.

Coulda just left it at: "Pictures or it never happened!" :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies Jeff, if needed. I was truly doing my best to
share my thoughts while being respectful, and in hopes that
Rept. and Chsl. would reconsider what they are asking us to
blindly accept.

Coulda just left it at: "Pictures or it never happened!" :laughing7:

"Pictures or it never happened!" could get your post deleted and told to stay out of the thread.
accusations of lying are against the rules.

and not everyone owns a camera

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Pictures or it never happened!" could get your post deleted and told to stay out of the thread.
accusations of lying are against the rules.

and not everyone owns a camera

Good enough. I'm done here.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good enough. I'm done here.

I didn't read the whole 1st page and I'm not assigning blame.
I'm just advising that some here need to tone down the attitudes.
I don't care if your Tom Massie from Gold Fever , Scott Meisterheim
from Bering Sea Gold, or Joe shmoe panning a bag of purchased gold in his living room in an isis camp.
everyone is equal once they sign up here, in my eyes. and deserves to be treated with respect.

That is all I'm asking.

If your actually Here trying to Help . Thank You :thumbsup:

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Repwar1

Forget the cracks and get into the water!

Gold that fine would require cyanide or floatation or fish oil.

You have already clearly shown in pics that it sticks to dry metal but collecting any quantity would take forever.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold Recovery from Gold Bearing Materials Using Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oils and Coal - Scientific Research Publishing

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://file.scirp.org/pdf/ENG20110500005_73921345.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiK1-WdruLNAhXoxYMKHWe-A4c4ChAWCEAwBA&usg=AFQjCNFVgxX4poLS043MEkvNVX5amEa2Ug&sig2=Y2Tf_5RY_OosBDTaFpveqg

I guess the joke is on the jokers who crack jokes about using the method. Im so glad that we tried this method! It has greatly increased our profits and is so easy to do.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from Bering Sea Gold, or Joe shmoe panning a bag of purchased gold in his living room in an isis camp.
everyone is equal once they sign up here, in my eyes. and deserves to be treated with respect.

That is all I'm asking.

Sorry guy's but unlike you all that post 24/7/365 I actually mine during our season and do not have time to post. You should see my hands! They sure do not look like the pics below! Those hands look more like a dishwashers hands then a self proclaimed miners hands .​

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

good to know Jeff as someone who posts pics but gets called a liar or fake by others who seem to do so often?????

these are pics I posted on another thread brought into this for no reason...and I'm being accused of lying about something I do.....and no comment against that???

thats sucks cause I've met several members here in person and am involved in helping prospectors quite a bit...I don't really appreciate getting treated this way.

I offered sound logical advice and my banter kicked in at a contemporary level to the conversation....double standard much??????

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold mining as much experimentation as there is, to create more efficient methods, and the attempts at making money off of paying deposits...I guess that's where the difference between hobby and work come up...just because something "works" or looks good on paper doesn't make it the best or even efficient....let alone worth doing.

Attachments

• 1467931714708.jpg
    1467931714708.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Reptwar, glad the test came back positive for ya. Now all you gotta do is get some fish oil and put some samplers in the river - find out where (and WHEN) the gold is traveling best.

Only thing I ask is, no more abbreviations please. I don't nor have I ever texted. Your posts of 3 or so letters make no sense to someone like myself - a self-proclaimed, technical idiot! :tongue3:

HH (<-- THIS one I know!) :laughing7:

This from a guy whose handle is 3 letters! [emoji23][emoji41]

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is ridiculous. do everyone a favor and go buy a test kit for 20 bucks. test your dust and then come back and apologize for ignoring all the advice given.

Mytimetoshine, after reading thread from the start, consider this a warning, post by our rules...

I also advise a couple members post by our rules and stop mocking members or find out you can't post at all for awhile.

No one is required to post any pictures and the only people who can "call someone on something" are the mods and admins. If someone has issue report it to a mod otherwise post by our rules.

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is all I'm asking.

Jeff, Its kind of a shock to see all the name calling and comments made by reptwar1 and then see that Dizzy is the one called out.. There were multiple name calling and offensive comments made by reptwar1 that most here could take offense to and one person responded in a very straight to the point manner that could be viewed as harsh but is a reaction to all the offensive behavior by the OP And there was no name calling or from what I see not much there other than truthful observations.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, Its kind of a shock to see all the name calling and comments made by reptwar1 and then see that Dizzy is the one called out.. There were multiple name calling and offensive comments made by reptwar1 that most here could take offense to and one person responded in a very straight to the point manner that could be viewed as harsh but is a reaction to all the offensive behavior by the OP And there was no name calling or from what I see not much there other than truthful observations.

yes I see that . there appears to be an all around attitude problem, including from the OP
That doesn't mean a free for all is allowed.

The Warning to All to tone things down stands though.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question. Fish oil on sheets or burlap? I'm not sure of the specifics....Isn't fish oil rather expensive?
I could ask if the fish roll around on the sheets/burlap under water, but I'm being serious. The fish oil dietary supplement in stores is spendy!

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a question. Fish oil on sheets or burlap? I'm not sure of the specifics....Isn't fish oil rather expensive?
I could ask if the fish roll around on the sheets/burlap under water, but I'm being serious. The fish oil dietary supplement in stores is spendy!

It's also safe for the enviroment being that many fish give off oil!

https://www.google.com/search?clien...F1OLNAhVE2IMKHXC0B7YQvwUIFygA&biw=960&bih=600

It's even cheaper if you buy 5 gallon buckets

https://www.google.com/search?clien....mobile-gws-serp..1.2.269...30i10.ESl6Vyk_fOE

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread