selling your gold

boblemon

May 14, 2015
Kansas city Kansas
Detector(s) used
All Garretts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some help selling my gold. Theres no one in Kc area that buys gold on the matrix. I have quite a bit i want to let go and if i need to go to Colorado it would be well worth it to me. So if anyone has or knows of a good outlet i sure would appreciate the info. Thanks

Upvote 0

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the opposite problem! I know of many ways to sell it! Finding it? That's the tough part!!:laughing7: I'm not much help!

You could try your local rock and gem club if any? They might know of someone local. I'm guessing you mean it's still in the rock? Sometimes if they look good, people want them, paying more than what the gold value is. As far as scrap buyers? They usually don't want to mess with it unless really cheap as far as I know. Too hard to guess the weight. I've been down that road in the past as a buyer and messed up one time(bad)! That's all it took for me to quit guessing weight. :laughing7:

Last edited:

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Denver gem and mineral show Sept. 16th-18th
some listings under dealers, some contacts, see if someone would be interested in looking at them.
Denver Gem & Mineral Show®

Last edited:

Herb Boyd

Apr 8, 2013
Naples Florida
Detector(s) used
4 different
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not list some items here on this site? Somebody is always looking.....

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the yellow pages and look for gems and mineral dealers or craigslist is good for gold and no costs. Meet at a bank to do the deal so your safe. I use my safe deposit box room or a couple of my banks have conference rooms they let me transact biz in. Lots of luck and your safety is paramount-John

pcampbell

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay, you will get a nice price markup which will cover the 10% fee from the auction.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For quick and easy in metro Denver, contact Gold-n-detectors prospecting shop in Golden (west side of Denver, just north of I-70). Hey buy from prospectors all the time and pay a fair price.

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When I was selling scrap jewelry, I sent my stuff to Midwest Refinery: Precious metals buyers, smelters, refiners of gold, platinum, silver scrap metals, dental gold scrap, platinum thermocouple wire, crucibles, silver scrap. Gold refiners, platinum scrap buyers, recyclers karat gold jewelry. Sell gold, platinum and sil
I need some help selling my gold. Theres no one in Kc area that buys gold on the matrix. I have quite a bit i want to let go and if i need to go to Colorado it would be well worth it to me. So if anyone has or knows of a good outlet i sure would appreciate the info. Thanks

OP
OP
B

boblemon

May 14, 2015
Kansas city Kansas
Detector(s) used
All Garretts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is all dust i've been hard rock mining in my garage and crushing everything . Then i pan it out or run it over the miller table. It need to be processed. I do have a smelter but haven't tryed making a button yet. Lil afraid of screwin it up. i need a mentor !! Thanks for all the replies . i really enjoy this but now it's time to cash in so i can get more ore. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread