Gold Show Dayton Ohio Oct. 22-23

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stop by Gold Prospectors Radio, and tell Tim Grimes that Terry S. says hello! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry.
I did stop by the Gold Prospectors Radio booth but I forgot to mention you said hello, sorry.
They were doing a live broadcast and I had never listened to the program before so it was new to me.

Found out that they have weekly giveaways and it's FREE to join.
I will be a listener from now on @ 7:30pm every Sunday
here is the link for others that didn't know about it.......http://www.goldprospectorsspaceradio.com/
* oops senior moment just realized I'm a long time member, just haven't been active on the site for awhile. :dontknow:

I had a great day at the show. I sold a highbanker, 5 lbs of mercury, a 4" crash box, a like new 3" Keene suction nozzle with 20' of hose and several rolls of vortex mat. All in the parking lot out of the back of my Jeep Liberty, of course it was easy due to the giveaway prices I was asking. :tongue3:

The only thing I bought at the show was a Banjo Pan. First time I had seen one in action and it was love at first sight :love10:

GG~

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm glad it was a good show for you! I listened to the live broadcast from the show, and it sounded like they had a pretty good turnout. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread