Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got this e-mail this am. Jeff Williams will be on Sun. :icon_thumright:

Hello my friends and welcome new members

I just wanted to remind everyone that today Saturday Dec-3 at 8:00EST on Goldprospectorsspaceradio:Gold Prospecting Talk Show we will be doing a live show from the AMRA diner in Turloc CA be sure to tune in sure to be a great show .Also Sunday Dec-4 at 7:30 Est on prospectorsradio.com our guest will be Jeff Williams tune in for that show also jeff is always a great guest with alot of great info.If you have not entered the great contests here on GPS time is running out we have our dress like a prospector photo contest with some great prizes and our friends at Dirthogg have a great contest also were you get 3 guesses to guess the weight of gold in a gold pan pretty cool contest happening right now so stop by Goldprospectorsspace.com and check those out . Have a great weekend and we hope you can tune in to the shows

Tim G

Visit Goldprospectorsspace at: Goldprospectorsspace

Upvote 0

Kuntzy

Jul 24, 2015
North Vernon IN
Detector(s) used
tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They are one of the best prospecting groups on the net. Lots of experienced people always willing to help and answer questions. And the giveaways and show are awesome also.

If you prospect come check them out, well worth it.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was it any good? Back on the air tonight at 7:30pm EST

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I kinda got bored and didn't finish it. Jeff will keep it lively tonight.
Yes, Jeff always keeps things lively.

Jeff, yesterday I went down to ________ Beach and saw some young guys running a goldcube. They were just feeding it straight beach sand (real mucky with lots of black sand and (according to the kid) Beryllium or Palladium) He claims he is getting 1.5oz every couple of days. I will post pics on the prospector forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions