Gold Rush gold

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Has anyone seen on any show , clean gold in these guys cleans ups? They weight their gold with lots of blacksand in it for their total count! The only show that show that has their gold for sale is YUKON GOLD !! Their gold is clean! and get a true count on weight NOT like toad and all them shows with BS in their gold for their total count! Most of these shows must think we are STUPID not to see that!

Upvote 0

StreamlineGold

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has the biggest gut! I'd imagine his gut feelings are the strongest among the group.

Its all manufactured b.s. drama, created by discovery. Its not a real deal mining operation in the least. Some of that is editing but its just a story to keep viewers watching. its gotten as far fetched as you can imagine, the millions in equipment? No one just shows up one day with all that extra gear, the math doesn't make sense. Its just entertainment.

Yukon as least seems fairly legit.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the show last week, and Toad lost his crew again. They be back in another state.

desert-rat

Nov 15, 2015
western arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yukon gold is a way better more candid show. I watch it on my kodi box. Got of rush has turned into a total entertainment scheme.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread