hogtucker

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2017
Idaho
Detector(s) used
gold bug made by fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
background...I have two last two mining claims on salmon river on federal property,,i'am currently working ,,finally,, underground placer tunnel, back 500 ft opereating a 453 3 ft wide bobcat diesel with converters ,also running air with a toyo chippen hammer , 16 lb and 8 lb hammers railroad bars ,shovels ,chain come along..500 watt lights,,and of course bad to the bone by my man George Thurgood,,so if ya drive by stop if a Toyota pick up is there grab a hard hat and come on back..,6 miles north of riggings id... us 95 30 ft, from highway...so as red skleton says god bless hog tucker I know lots of secrets about dowsing and where it comes from I've researched dowsing for many years,,most what ya read on the net is not true and all the books don't have a clue where this spiritual power comes from and how it used since adam,,,,

Upvote 0

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT-300, Tesoro Sand Shark 10.5", Bazooka Sniper, Bazooka Prospector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show us some pics!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some folks do it-even the highway dept has been seen employing rods on many occasions. NEED and not greed seems to be the determining factor. The great, RIP, Al Mahoney did a map dowsing presentation for the OC 49er group in Westminster. Then over a half dozen of us hiked with him and the map waaaay up the EFSG way past Cattle Canyon, up the side of a near verticle cliff and viola over 2 1/2 ozs. YAHOO here come the trolls, but crowd tested and proven to some ,others squat. John

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Divine me up a dig spot Hoser on the EFSG lol!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Divine me up a dig spot Hoser on the EFSG lol!
There used to be an Old German guy show up at EFSG from time to time and he would dowse for some of the guys.He was always very welcome.

Goldfleks

Jan 30, 2016
California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There used to be an Old German guy show up at EFSG from time to time and he would dowse for some of the guys.He was always very welcome.

I remember my Grandpa taking coat hangers and making rods to find water. I'm sure some people think it's like Ouija, but when it works it works.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I was a better Au dowser. I have no problem with water , power lines and even had some luck with coins and rings. I probably need a lot more practise

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions