Found gold today!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was on the neighbor's forty today. I found a rock wall built to hold up some of the hillside. Up against the wall is some grass covered dirt, possibly overburden from the diggings in this gully. May have been put there instead of steps to negotiate the wall. much indications showing the area was worked during the rush. Three shafts have been filled by the owner to keep grandchildren safe. Also, the remnants of an old shack nearby. I picked up three pieces of quartz and took them home. Using an MD20, I found one piece to have a positive hit for metal. Very small amount, though. MAYBE the gold is in a smudge of dirt on the rock. I don't want to take the dirt off until I can post a pic or video. I have to get more software to put more vids on Youtube first. I predict much more lookin' in the very near future. TTC

Upvote 0
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry longtime no hear from.... All the best.....
Glad to be back, fellows. I'm back in the game! Good to see long-time friends still here. Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread