63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, lost several responses myself. But, as bcfromfl has indicated, "Ctrl "C" is your friend!". Of course then one must log back onto Tnet and when back to the page your were responding to, press Ctrl V and bingo there is your commentary. And of course then "post quick reply" and its sent..............63bkpkr

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I for one won't ***** about it. I'm no tree hugger but we humans don't need to destroy everything in our path in order to collect every flake of precious metal in the cheapest way possible. If anything this will help protect big mining operations from pillaging what might make for some good panning grounds for future generations. It's not like suction dredging is the only method for collecting gold. I for one don't want anyone dredging my hanky panky pad, so let's lets keep salmon prices down by not driving them to the brink of extinction, mkay.

Everyone reading your response is now dumber. Please leave the discussion to the adults. You obviously don't know anything about dredging and the positives involving it.

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone reading your response is now dumber. Please leave the discussion to the adults. You obviously don't know anything about dredging and the positives involving it.

A typical response from the ignorant few who would rather silence their opposition rather than offer anything logical or intelligent to the conversation. Peace out.

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I for one won't ***** about it. I'm no tree hugger but we humans don't need to destroy everything in our path in order to collect every flake of precious metal in the cheapest way possible. If anything this will help protect big mining operations from pillaging what might make for some good panning grounds for future generations. It's not like suction dredging is the only method for collecting gold. I for one don't want anyone dredging my hanky panky pad, so let's lets keep salmon prices down by not driving them to the brink of extinction, mkay.

Wow! I never knew that mining destroys everything it its path. Nor did I know that mining effects the price of Salmon, and do you know why I did not know these to items? Because they are patently FALSE. Not a lick of truth in it.
Dredge improves spawning grounds and as others have mentioned it loosens up impacted gravels that had been worthless to the salmon. It also provides deeper pools of water to use when the water warms up. Dredging also removes a lot of trash, such a lead shot, fishing snkers, wire, nails, cans, etc. and the best part is one storm and you can find no trace that a dredge had been there, other than the prime spawning bed gravels. The left is i tent on twisting the truth, and outright lying to reach it agenda. And as for future generations being able to look for gold? At the rate the left is going now, they will. Ot even be allowed to swin in the rivers, let alone pan for gold.

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A typical response from the ignorant few who would rather silence their opposition rather than offer anything logical or intelligent to the conversation. Peace out.

You stated in your post..." we humans don't need to destroy everything in our path in order to collect every flake of precious metal in the cheapest way possible. If anything this will help protect big mining operations from pillaging what might make for some good panning grounds for future generations ".
This bill will Not effect any big mining operation PERIOD!!!
Dredging is NOT the cheapest way possible however it's the ONLY way to extract gold several feet deep in the water (other than mostly extinct bucket dredges). Add up the cost of my equipment and you could buy a real nice used vehicle, toss in wetsuits, fuel, regulators and it amounts to alot more than a two dollar trowel and a ten dollar gold pan.
And if you are calling me one of the ignorant and wanting to silence statements made like yours I'm just sick and tired of Fake News. I'll clip and paste the bottom line of your post " Perspective is everything, find a good one.
This is an open site and sure appears that nobody has "silenced" you. Keep digging that hole brother and hope you discover the truth at the bottom of it.

p.s.: As for your perspective is it based on your Arkansas gold experiences?? http://www.goldrushnuggets.com/goldinarkansas.html

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread