Anyone have a rock crusher?

reptwar1

Jan 24, 2013
Russelville Arkansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have nearly 50 lbs of ore that I need to have crushed but as of right now, can't afford a $1200 rock crusher. I can send the ore via USPS flat rate shipping box (up to 70 lbs) for around $15, and pay for your time as well. I have access to literally tons of this material IF I deem it economical to even mess with. Please inbox me what you would charge me just to pulverize 50 lbs and I can send it. Thanks

Upvote 0

Lefty2u

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suggest you make your own rock crusher. In the past I have seen home made
rock crushers on his site. If you can weld or know some one that does, it should be easy to do.
I have a hand crusher that could do the job.It would just take time an patients. If you belong
to a prospecting club see if someone in the club can help you.

Lefty2u

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello
A dollar a pound is reasonable.
I could test some for you however still working on a trailer for the jaw crusher and rolls to go out into the field location itself. Going to your local club should get you with someone who has a impact mill and a gold cube. A 4 - 6 inch steel pipe will get you started for testing. Some people will find that haling out 1/2 to 2 tons of rock a lot of work and time without testing it first. Not all of the rock may be worth haling out?

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello
If you are not willing to test your self find someone with a impact mill and a gold cube to do some testing at the location itself as one type testing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread