LDMA

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry Cheech, only you can answer that question. For many, membership is priceless. For others it is a huge yawn. Big Gold Brother! :icon_thumright:

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its also best to join the GPAA first, get an idea if you will like it. the LDMA has several outtings that (Guests) of members of the GPAA can attend at discounted rates.

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is LDMA worth it? A number of positive things can be said about LDMA. Of course you get a lifetime membership to GPAA and thus all that GPAA and LDMA have to offer regarding claim use etc. You also get extended stays at the camps. You get 6 month RV stays at a rate that is far lower than any other organization. Their camps are located in GOLD Country and allow access to locating and extracting gold. Additionally these areas are usually where other club claim opportunities exist. At an LDMA Camp you will be surrounded with others who share the same interests as you, and Gold Fever is present at each Camp. Other activities are present at the LDMA Camps for those who are not gold orientated (wives etc). Everything one likes to do at home can also be done while staying at an LDMA Camp. My wife and I have made more friends staying at LDMA Camps than we have living in many different places over the years.

For the money one can not go wrong, if you want to spend the next 10 years getting rid of your Gold Fever by being out getting some gold for 6 months every year. Being an active Gold Miner for the past 40 years my wife and I wanted to become snowbirds and get away from the cold northwest winters. LDMA was the perfect answer. Feel free to PM me and I'll share some more info.

Bejay

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Like Terry said, "only you can decide this!" Doing your own research can save you lots of $$$ depending on where you and your wife want to go! Be sure to check the "other" state laws and REALLY check into joining Clay Diggins group ! They have to up-2-date rules and laws.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread