Goose goes hard rock mining.

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great video Goose, you should try going to the Apex mine on Money creek, it's huge and creepy, at a certain point walking in the echo from your footsteps makes it sound like someone is right behind you. If you ever want to mine crystals, Hansen creek is the place to go. If possible please pm me the location of where you were, curious if I know the area or have been there. Also I will be going up to the old Hydraulic mine this weekend for more testing and experiment with my new Gear 360 camera, should be interesting. Ed

OP
OP
B

Bronze

Jun 21, 2013
Everett WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video Goose, you should try going to the Apex mine on Money creek, it's huge and creepy, at a certain point walking in the echo from your footsteps makes it sound like someone is right behind you. If you ever want to mine crystals, Hansen creek is the place to go. If possible please pm me the location of where you were, curious if I know the area or have been there. Also I will be going up to the old Hydraulic mine this weekend for more testing and experiment with my new Gear 360 camera, should be interesting. Ed

Sent you a PM. I'd love to check out the Apex mine sometime.

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Goose, you weren't to far from the Apex and the mine where I found that iron pyrite piece I should you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions