The Mining Season is Well Underway - Need Equipment?

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The mining season is well underway and rivers and creeks are at perfect levels!

If you are waiting for products to be delivered and need equipment now or you just want to upgrade/supplement your current equipment, please give us a call.

Snake River Products sells equipment to fit most mining conditions. We have products on the shelf and are ready to ship immediately! Don’t let one of the best mining seasons get away – conditions are at their best and the season will be very short in many areas.

Call us if you have any questions at 916-833-5947 or visit our website at Snake River Products ? Inovative Products that Redefine Mining. We have videos on our website to help you choose with products best fit your mining needs.

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I need a new body to work the equipment I already have lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SRP_KBell

Apr 4, 2017
Galt, CA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
AU - you and me both... When that mining company comes online I'll be right behind you in line with credit card in hand!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Madmarshal, not only are you insulting a member, your insulting a supporting vendor. Post by our rules, do not attack or insult members or supporting vendor again.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can enthusiastically recommend the SRP sluice stand. Very well designed and quality built.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread