hunter becomes the hunted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just figured I post crappy vid.. Just cheap tools and more gold them most are taught to expect.. i am asked alot on my secret to finding gold.. I have no problem sharing the secret.. as most of you are too lazy to exploit it... Look for it.. But honestly most of you rather have some magic sluice or some crap tool to rely on..
Just look for it..
Anyway fortunate for most of you their will always be someone to bank on your laziness and ignorance.. Honestly I would be rich if I were exploiting you instead of gold. No offense but its true.. Anyway here I am a dumb poor SOB who somehow has the ******ed belief people aint cattle??
Activism today is capitilism.. I believe and I dont need punk ass donations to bleed for what I believe in and I will gladly face and stomp any cowardice of activism for cash..
Gentlemen I have tread here for years and will for years to come.. I am who I am em and I will never have an excuse on why I kneeled before the weak and the wrong..
Most of u claim rights? I have rights and my blood will always tell that story if in my veins or spilled on land.. You activist are just money whores.. Honestly I am against most of you.. and proudly..

Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i saw first comment..

I can only respond as such

"The home of the brave under the threat of the free"

Gentlemen get some gold the seasons end will be upon us before long..

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hold down a job and be a decent human being that contributes to society AND find the gold you do and possibly you would get some of the respect you feel you deserve. If I spent as much time avoiding society and responsibility as you id expect to get the kind of gold you get.

Your nothing more than a troubled sole with a broken mind who thinks he's better than his peers. Now you're throwing insults at everyone and think your some hill bill gold god? I don't take bs from anyone and like the first post said better believe it's true..

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some here might think it's a little out of line on my part but someone needs to take you down a notch, seeing we share stomping grounds, my first post stands.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using TreasureNet.com mobile app

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't think it's out of line.. a valued opinion to be sure. Are we not equal and our values all legitimate despite how irrational they may be.. I'm blessed to be an American. And will exploit it to its fullest..

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
0823171649_Burst01.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgive my threats and demeanor, I read this post while in the er waiting room waiting to hear about my younger brother who is fighting for his life at the moment. He was heading to work and was rear ended by an un insured motorist at 60+ mph.. They were probably just exploiting there rights so no harm done, God bless America...

Truth is I have no real tiff with you Victor personally, I could even say I envy your ability to just say f u to the world. But us here are all here for the same common topic, to talk gold and about gold related issues. So when I'm sitting there already in a world of hurt just trying to stay sane and pass time while in this mess, I turn to my one beloved outlet for just that, only to have some tramp throw shade my way and that shouldn't be.. We are all on the same side weather you choose to believe it or not.. united we stand divided we fall..

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Buddy, just go back to bed and this time get up on the RIGHT side. Thanks.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's funny that some small time miners think being a "real" miner is acting like a cur dog and raising your leg every time another miner comes close. :laughing7:

Growling and snapping all the time might look really cool on one of those TV "mining" shows but in the actual mining industry people tend to be polite and professional. Most full time professional miners really enjoy what they are doing and like the people they do it with.

In fact whizzing on another miner for any reason is frowned upon in the mining industry to the point you will quickly find yourself out on the street looking for a job at Burger King or even sniping a worked out river to get cigarette money if you act that way.
:cat:

I've never heard any professional miner make fun of the guy that drives a truck or runs a flotation plant because they aren't a "real" miner. Not everybody (no one today) uses a single jack and star drill to mine but they are still miners.

If you want to be a professional I would advise you act like the professionals do. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Bodfish Mike

Dec 12, 2014
Bodfish and Marin county CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Whites
keene puffer drywasher , Keene A51 Sluice
Primary Interest:
Other
OUCH -- I usually don't bite on posts like this but I had to defend myself. My laziness is due to the fact that I'm getting old -- My ignorance I work on every day.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's funny that some small time miners think being a "real" miner is acting like a cur dog and raising your leg every time another miner comes close. :laughing7:

Growling and snapping all the time might look really cool on one of those TV "mining" shows but in the actual mining industry people tend to be polite and professional. Most full time professional miners really enjoy what they are doing and like the people they do it with.

In fact whizzing on another miner for any reason is frowned upon in the mining industry to the point you will quickly find yourself out on the street looking for a job at Burger King or even sniping a worked out river to get cigarette money if you act that way.

I've never heard any professional miner make fun of the guy that drives a truck or runs a flotation plant because they aren't a "real" miner. Not everybody (no one today) uses a single jack and star drill to mine but they are still miners.

If you want to be a professional I would advise you act like the professionals do. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

And many wonder why we get picked apart so easily, huh Clay?

dave wiseman

Jul 23, 2004
Angels Camp,Ca.

Heavy Pans

I used a single jack and occasionaly a double jack(short handle) with various hand steels for 30 years doing quartz vein sampling.Worked the hillsides in what was called coyote hole digging.My favorite tools were my Estwing sampling pick and a putty knife,yes I wrote putty knife which was used to to scrape high grade off the wall which showed up now and then.Not a miner,mining engineer,nor powder man or timber setter.Just a half assed prospector(no insult to the animals intended) on a great adventure while it lasted.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked, end the insults or lose the right to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread