Miner being setup for the take down

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Care to spell out the setup and take down. Thanks.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea bots can't click on links and actually listen to podcasts

rockbar

Oct 19, 2015
AZ
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hal, Good on you for helping out miners in trouble and I like how you dive deeply into subjects to try to see them in new ways. I especially appreciate the amount of time you have spent in studying and interpreting the mining laws.
However, you can muddy the water too much in my view.
In the broadcast, you should have stuck to the unique rights of miners on their mining deposit property as well as other producers’ rights, such as the Bundys. Instead, you tie the miner’s felony charge to a vast systemic government plot to destroy us all… ie. keep the status quo of plea deals… and shoot us when they can.
Your legal defense for the miner seems sound and the analogy to the Bundys may be accurate. Perhaps leave it there.
Why?
Because, it’s very unlikely that anyone listening to your broadcast is going to have any sympathy for a mass shooter, no matter what the circumstances. So why in the world would you refer to that tragedy to use as an example that this miner is facing an unjust system? It only erodes the credibility of your argument.
I hope the miner won his case.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hal, Good on you for helping out miners in trouble and I like how you dive deeply into subjects to try to see them in new ways. I especially appreciate the amount of time you have spent in studying and interpreting the mining laws.
However, you can muddy the water too much in my view.
In the broadcast, you should have stuck to the unique rights of miners on their mining deposit property as well as other producers’ rights, such as the Bundys. Instead, you tie the miner’s felony charge to a vast systemic government plot to destroy us all… ie. keep the status quo of plea deals… and shoot us when they can.
Your legal defense for the miner seems sound and the analogy to the Bundys may be accurate. Perhaps leave it there.
Why?
Because, it’s very unlikely that anyone listening to your broadcast is going to have any sympathy for a mass shooter, no matter what the circumstances. So why in the world would you refer to that tragedy to use as an example that this miner is facing an unjust system? It only erodes the credibility of your argument.
I hope the miner won his case.
Thank you rockbar for clearing up a few things. This one did not listen to podcasts and just asked what was going on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread