Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree18Likes
  • 6 Post By winners58
  • 7 Post By Reed Lukens
  • 5 Post By Bejay

Thread: Bohmker v. Oregon Opining Arguments

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Make America Great Again

Apr 2013
    Oregon
    3406 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Bohmker v. Oregon Opining Arguments

Bohmker v. Oregon. Oral Arguments earlier today in the 9th Circuit Opining Arguments
    at 1h 53m starts off slow finally gets point across that the the State has made minerals at the bottom of streams off limits
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTZz....be&t=1h53m26s
    " A pessimist is an optimist with experience "

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
    444 times
    Prospecting
    In listening to the 'Oral Arguments' at around 2:29 the only terms used where "Leasing the stream bed", "Subject of federal mining permit". Before this time the terms "Land lease" and "Permit" is used.

In listening to the whole clip no mention of "Non-navigable part of the stream".
    At around 2:33 there is a reference to the "Claim not conforming to the stream because of conformity to the public rectangular survey system" and parts of the stream are left out.

This can give one a better idea what is being discussed and what is not being discussed.

Charter Member
    us
    Look at the Historical Gold Mining photo albums on my page

Jan 2013
    Huntington, Or./ Stanton, AZ/ former Outlaw California Gold Dredger
    Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
    3721 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    And they got across that the gold is at the bottom of the stream and is being made not legal to use motorized equipment to retrieve it, making the claims worthless... While the environazi's are saying that they can use motorized equipment, just not in the parts of the claims within 100' of the water where the gold is... Totally Kindergarten attitude with the he said, she said environazi arguments... All I know is that I can't say what I really feel needs to happen unfortunately... But if it's Brown... Flush it down! is a beginning.

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    444 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed Lukens View Post
    And they got across that the gold is at the bottom of the stream and is being made not legal to use motorized equipment to retrieve it, making the claims worthless... While the environazi's are saying that they can use motorized equipment, just not in the parts of the claims within 100' of the water where the gold is... Totally Kindergarten attitude with the he said, she said environazi arguments... All I know is that I can't say what I really feel needs to happen unfortunately... But if it's Brown... Flush it down! is a beginning.
    Acting in two capacities or having two aspects to start with. Twofold.
    You may be right about a "Brown decree". This is where the 'Decree' terminates marriage without specifying in whose favor issue as to grounds for divorce was decided. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Assembler; Mar 09, 2018 at 01:46 AM.

us
    Brian

Mar 2014
    Central Oregon Coast
    Whites GMT Garret fully underwater
    1947 times
    Prospecting
    I am saving this for sure. I was unaware that I could use motors as long as I was not in the "in water stream". From the mouths of the opposition comes awareness. Not a mention of 100' by the opposition. Not a mention of motorized pumps being prohibited to supply water to all the out of stream mining deposits.

Bejay
    Last edited by Bejay; Mar 11, 2018 at 10:10 AM.

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    444 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejay View Post
    I am saving this for sure. I was unaware that I could use motors as long as I was not in the in water stream. From the mouths of the opposition comes awareness. Not a mention of 100' by the opposition. Not a mention of motorized pumps being prohibited to supply water to all the out of stream mining deposits.
    Bejay
    If pressed will find out that as long as the "Water" stays in the same drainage and has been that way for a long time.
    One will guess that being outside of the 'Water stream' means the water gets filtered one way or another before flowing back into the same water flow. Anyone know about this?
    Thanks for pointing this out Bejay.
    Last edited by Assembler; Mar 09, 2018 at 08:52 PM.

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    444 times
    Prospecting
    If you listen to the audio there is a discussion about a "Land lease / permit" use.

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    444 times
    Prospecting
    Updates?

us
    Hardrock prospector

May 2017
    Middle Oregon