Another weekend

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had a decent weekend for weather .. Saturday I got an early start and hiked into an area I ain't been to in a few years. Some years back there used to be a guy who worked the area frequently and would clear the trail.. Well I guess he moved on as the trail was pretty overgrown and actually pretty miserable.. Should have brought loppers as it would have been easier then making a roundtrip bushwacking.. The ticks were to out in force.. spent the day poking around and got out just before it got dark dark.. Crashed up in Truckee and Sunday morning off to the bear river.. Caught up with some of the bear river prospectors for a bit and raked some gravel..about 430 I was pretty sore and got out of there.. Pretty good weekend.. looking forward to more stable weather and temps..... soon.. Well other then then that not allot goin on my way ...

Take care get some gold..

Upvote 0

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MM, nice video, Nice Music, nice water. Comment: The fellow running the suction tube - that is a lot of repetitive motion, be careful. that water Has to be cold! Brrrrrrr! Thanks for sharing................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread