Clay Diggins... Help!

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
Clay, if you see this.. could you clear up some space in your inbox or shoot me an email that I can reach you at? You're apparently quite popular lol. I tried sending you a message today and got this response: "Clay Diggins has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
I've done some more research after our earlier conversation and...have some more questions lol. Apparently everyone else has a lot of questions for you too lol. Anyway, I would post my questions on Tnet but don't want to give away the area I'm hoping to claim. Any help will be appreciated -Courtney

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try contacting him at Land Matters. He is VERY busy. It may take awhile. ╦╦Ç

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upon afterthought, Land Matters would be a very good place to get many of your questions answered before even talking to Clay Diggins (Barry) again. I am a member there and it is a good place to start a claim project. Many here are members there. A one-stop start! ╦╦Ç

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's open now Courtney. :thumbsup:

Seems my charter membership had expired and the limit on PMs was reduced. I paid up and it should work fine for the next year or so. 8-)

Heavy Pans

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From thinking you wouldnt find gold to staking a claim in about a month. Sounds like you got things sorter rather quickly. Nice!

OP
OP
SchoolOfHardRocks

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
It's open now Courtney. :thumbsup:

Seems my charter membership had expired and the limit on PMs was reduced. I paid up and it should work fine for the next year or so. 8-)

Heavy Pans

Thanks Barry. Youre a stand up guy. Ive been using mylandmatters for some time now. Considering my usage and your good deeds i feel that i owe the site my first donation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread