Cal 3 just made the ballot!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, too bad it will never make it through the legislature... even if it does get the "votes"

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just a smidge more info for those of us not from Cali.?

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They're trying to break Cali into 3 separate states.
Good idea to try to keep some of the crazies from making laws for some of the less insane peoples areas.
three-californias.jpg

Last edited:

emptyhole

Feb 28, 2014
n. calif.
Detector(s) used
all the prospecting toys
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They left the bay area in northern California so the most liberal and radical environmental part of the state would still be in control.

Last edited:

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To include the bay area and sacramentostan in northern California is just insane. In no way do their values come anywhere close to those that wish for the great state of Jefferson! Anyway, it's all just a pipe dream.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post deleted, please keep political comments out of thread.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good for those of you in California?....maybe. Potential national consequences: I think a split means no total increase of members in the U.S. House but faces will change. If more representation...maybe not so good. The U.S. Senate would add four extra California members...maybe not so good. Think about it.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The State of Jefferson movement started in 1948

As you can see they have made major progress...

just sayin'

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This plan is more likely to pass than you think. All three separate states controlled by Democrats, voted by a Democratic state legislature, knowing the gains they would have. However, they will lose on the Federal level. Just plain scarey to consider it would get to that point.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an Initiative, voted on by the people not the legislature. Should it pass The US Congress has to approve it .Section 3 of Art. 4

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since the four controlling cities are all Liberal, the rest of us civilized humans in this state are doomed. It will certainly pass as an initiative, but will not pass the US Congress. If it does, I'm learning spanish and moving south.

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You think water from northern Ca is expensive NOW? If this passes, if you're not living in Northern Ca, you will be thirsty and dirty.
Won't pass. Too crazy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Per TreasureNet rules.

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2012
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you there are 75 % demacracts in california , all protecting there freebies and interests .
Rich .. protect there interests , movie makers, apartment owners , singers city workers all dont want the 25 % Republicans .
O and the illegals want there free stuff for ever .

gravelsucker

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not such a crazy idea, since a quarter of the US population lives there, has a gross "national" product equal to or greater than most countries in the world. I think that they should become an independent country, instead of staying just a state.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6th biggest economy in the world

26% of its revenue is from federal aid

25% of the population is below poverty level. With L.A. and San Francisco.. pushing those numbers to that rate.

848 billion in debt and rising

The Valley counties that used to have the worlds premier thriving Agriculture industry..(that's where the California dream came from)
Are now the counties with the highest unemployment rates.

hence people moving to urban areas raising their poverty levels and welfare rates yearly.

There are more than 25% republicans... a whole heck of a lot of independents like me that want sanity...and actually vote for it.

And in my opinion that's where the problem is.

I'm a miner hunter, gun owner, angler, I grow as much food as I can my self.I vote... even in a state with a super majority that is against everything I do.

All the guys I see on line *****ing and complaining...wanting to change to a whole new system because " this one isn't working"

My experience is that they ***** gripe and whine...But, they don't vote...they complain about a system that they don't even take part in.

The thing is their opposition banks on that.

State of Jefferson...GET OVER IT!! Seventy years it's not gonna happen

Ca. will not be split up. it can not be a separate nation.

Please be active in the system we already have it works when you take part.

Staying home on election day because you want a different government is insane.

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just the money aspect of dividing itself. How is the immense State Debt to be divided? In thirds or by population? Each state would begin life behind a financial 8 ball. To leave the Union and become a nation? In order to do so Congress would require that the Nation of Kalifornia pay for its share of the $20 trillion national debt. The population in Kal. is over 39 million . The population of the entire USA is 327 million. Kal would be required to cough up more than 10% of the National Debt ! The state can't can't even fill the potholes in the roads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread